777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh right ... because after Russians, Iran is the next country we're looking to fall out with. Its as if Mosh is so peed off with us he's looking to cause the most damage possible to the fanbase. I wonder why.

Absolutely Everton through and through this.
Moshiri is Iranian so it’s clearly a contact he has, and would make the most sense.
I don’t understand why he would sell a club until the stadiums finished, it’s worth more that way. I’d pick a Russian, Iranian even Saddam Hussain over 777.

I don't believe YET we're in a 777 or administration situation but yes no matter how unpalatable 777 are administration is by a long way a worse immediate outcome.

Some of the worst things people fear 777 would do would be some of the first things an administrator would do.
All the things we speculate may or may not happen under 777 most definitely will happen under administration. It's mental someone's proposing that as a better option.

How anyone can take him seriously and believe he doesn't have an agenda after writing that article is beyond me.

I listen to most ttb pods and enjoy them, so thank you...

One thing that I often wonder (and I don't think I'm alone) is does Paul have any vested interests in any other interested parties that want to own our club, however insignificant?
We thank you for listening to the TtB podcasts and even more so if you enjoy them.

It would be wholly inappropriate of me to comment on the question you pose but hopefully from listening to TtB and if you’re reading his many articles, you will come to a conclusion that he wants the very best for Everton… and that means completely new ownership and management executive.

All the things we speculate may or may not happen under 777 most definitely will happen under administration. It's mental someone's proposing that as a better option.

How anyone can take him seriously and believe he doesn't have an agenda after writing that article is beyond me.
Thing is, the stuff administrators would do is surely stuff the club (under whatever ownership emerges) could do anyway - negotiate with creditors and sell assets. It isn't in anyone's interests, the club or the creditors, to call in administrators to do that job because, unlike in a lot of businesses, doing so incurs a penalty that would relegate us, in turn both reducing our income and devaluing the assets and therefore lessening the pot available to pay creditors. I don't see what that achieves from anyone's point of view.

We thank you for listening to the TtB podcasts and even more so if you enjoy them.

It would be wholly inappropriate of me to comment on the question you pose but hopefully from listening to TtB and if you’re reading his many articles, you will come to a conclusion that he wants the very best for Everton… and that means completely new ownership and management executive.
Completely appreciate your position Andy, but what I'd say is that having for years, absolutely correctly, demanded openness and transparency from Everton, IF Paul does have a vested interest (I am not stating I believe he does) I would hope he would hold himself to the same standard.

I agree with you 100% on that. Paul and you lads are the only ones out of all podcasts that I have listened to discuss our financial situation in great depth.
They called out Kenwright and running of the club ages ago. I’ve constantly criticised Bill Kenwright for the best part of 20 years and even fallen out with other fans over him.
The guys always calling out the shambolic board. They are spot on by the way.
I think it’s a bit unfair to have a go at anybody that suggested a couple of signings that didn’t happen and still calling him out for it.
I sure he had the nod from some quarters over that.
And yes the esk definitely IMO wants what’s best for Everton.

Completely appreciate your position Andy, but what I'd say is that having for years, absolutely correctly, demanded openness and transparency from Everton, IF Paul does have a vested interest (I am not stating I believe he does) I would hope he would hold himself to the same standard.
Until such time as either Moshiri pulls the plug on 777 or 777 decide to walk away, and Moshiri opens himself up to new negotiations… if I were an interested party, why put it out there ?

Moshiri clearly stands by his (bizarre) choice of 777 as his preferred buyer so if other parties have made approaches and been rebuffed, i can’t see the leverage nor mileage in making it public.

They cannot stop it, but they can and currently are choosing not to approve.

As the public lawyer and the Esk have said previously… until either 777 withdraw or Moshiri pulls the plug on them and enters into serious negotiations with other parties… we are in limbo.

Seen that said a few times, which surprised me and then I saw this the other day which makes more sense to me;

Until such time as either Moshiri pulls the plug on 777 or 777 decide to walk away, and Moshiri opens himself up to new negotiations… if I were an interested party, why put it out there ?

Moshiri clearly stands by his (bizarre) choice of 777 as his preferred buyer so if other parties have made approaches and been rebuffed, i can’t see the leverage nor mileage in making it public.
Very fair. But some benefit in them not standing by watching the inexorable slide towards extinction surely? Obviously as investors it may suit them for the asset to be as distressed as possible. Naive to think otherwise. But playing with a very big fire if they have the best interest of the club at heart. The pressure on the owner from fans and even media to end the 777 negotiations politely would be absolutely colossal if a genuine sensible and well funded alternative made itself known.