777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Moshri will just find until a new buyer is found. He has stopped investing because he wants out, but he is a business man. No point letting the club go into administration for example as he walks away with next to nothing. He is right now just trying to maximise what he can get.

Why wasn’t he just doing that in the first place instead of piling debt on the club? Personally I think he’ll continue loaning and piling debt onto the club long before he dips his hand into his pocket.

My theory is we are being put into administration at the end of the season.

I think Moshiri will retain most of his money but those smaller investments like Kenwright's boys, 777, MSP will be hit hardest.

It allows investors to swoop in and despite the point deduction we are more attractive and more importantly, cheaper
It will be devastating for the club and possibly years of wandering in the lower leagues. We may not see Everton like we have in the past ever again.

My theory is we are being put into administration at the end of the season.

I think Moshiri will retain most of his money but those smaller investments like Kenwright's boys, 777, MSP will be hit hardest.

It allows investors to swoop in and despite the point deduction we are more attractive and more importantly, cheaper

If we do get relegated then I think we would go into administration, but I think a new buyer will then come in and try to buy at that point.

It would be dangerous for the club if that did happen though

Why wasn’t he just doing that in the first place instead of piling debt on the club? Personally I think he’ll continue loaning and piling debt onto the club long before he dips his hand into his pocket.

If you can find someone else to put money into something you don't want to, then that's what you do.

Actually @Exeter_Gently was there anything reported that these two were looking at buying Everton ?

Only thing I read was that Wyness saying that there were/is interested parties in Everton from America not that he and Cahill were leading a consortium
Can’t remember were I read it but the rumour was Keith Harris was involved with the American consortium,the one wyness was on about could be bull though who knows

Because he has found a buyer who is willing to meet his valuation and also loan money to the club for day to day operations. He probably betting on 777 getting approved and getting the best deal, so why wouldn’t he. If 777 doesn’t happen he will explore other options