777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

If 777 doesn’t go ahead and there’s no one else bidding, how real a prospect is administration?
Very real I think is the answer. But I believe before it got to that Moshiri would desperately take a much bigger loss and sell for less, better to get something than end up in the queue with the other creditors. So yes, administration threat real but in reality I don’t think it will happen.

Because they still haven't filed their accounts.

Which funnily enough has been one of the major issues the PL have been tackling with 777 providing accounts for their main businesses.
The PL might be aware of their history with this but will they be made aware of this latest failure? If they are can the PL be trusted to send them packing?

I hope so on both counts.

Terribly sad. She was obviously a talented young lawyer.

I retired as a solicitor at 52 and was completely burnt out. I regularly worked 7am to 7pm and most weekends.

Blame the legal profession for her premature death. Can't pin this one on either Everton or 777.
Agreed, very sad, and questions to answer but those questions are for her firm and how they helped or didn't help her manage the workload. The identity of the client is not the issue.