777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Came across 777 through work this week. Can’t go into specifics but everything Josimar are positing is accurate, if not understated.

Fabricated books, the works. A car crash operation.
91D86Ty7I7L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Something like this

What a mess we're in. I keep on changing my mind what of the 3 issues we are facing is the order of priority

a) stay up

b) no more points deducted

c) sell club to decent owners

At this moment in time, I'm going C, A, B but sometimes I am A, C, B. At my most optimistic I can see us getting no more points deducted, staying up but never getting sold to a decent owner.

When will all this turmoil end? Whether it PSR charges, penalties, appeals, potential takeovers dragging on for eternity. It kind of takes the shine off watching Everton 🤷‍♂️
What shine was there to be taken off, we’re as bad on the pitch as we are off it. How the hell we keep our sanity and loyalty is beyond even the greatest minds. It surely speaks to the amazing support this club has and how once we have the stadium finished and (fingers crossed) some decent owner, we will be great again.

The statement confirming the deal was 15 September last year, so we're one week away from six months.

If the PL are indeed not going to "fail" them but simply refuse to approve them you would hope either sense will prevail or there are clauses in the deal that time it out. Six months would be a sensible exit point if approval isn't forthcoming. We can't remain in this limbo much longer.

The statement confirming the deal was 15 September last year, so we're one week away from six months.

If the PL are indeed not going to "fail" them but simply refuse to approve them you would hope either sense will prevail or there are clauses in the deal that time it out. Six months would be a sensible exit point if approval isn't forthcoming. We can't remain in this limbo much longer.
Whilst they are funding the club, why would Moshiri walk away?

Whilst they are funding the club, why would Moshiri walk away?
But surely even if he's happy with that arrangement there comes a point where they say that's enough. After all, if they had the dough to fund us indefinitely they'd be approved by now. There has to be SOME sort of endpoint.

What a mess we're in. I keep on changing my mind what of the 3 issues we are facing is the order of priority

a) stay up

b) no more points deducted

c) sell club to decent owners

At this moment in time, I'm going C, A, B but sometimes I am A, C, B. At my most optimistic I can see us getting no more points deducted, staying up but never getting sold to a decent owner.
CAB? Maybe they could suggest a way out of this?