777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
71An4Q63mOL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

This runs slightly contrary to The Narrative:

Genoa, not just Gila: booming turnover (100 million), accounts in order and now... the UEFA license​

The net worth has also almost tripled: the goal of having an increasingly competitive club on the pitch, but also "solid and virtuous on a financial level" is approaching​

That doesn't fit the ESKs narrative that everyone's bought into though. I have my doubts but I don't think they'll be as worse as Moshiri, at the moment that's good enough unfortunately.

Last edited:
That doesn't fit the esks narrative that everyone's bought into though. I have my doubts but I don't think they'll be as worse as Moshiri, at the moment that's good enough unfortunately.
There's no denying there is a lot to be concerned about. But they've done good work with Genoa and by and large their clubs seem to be stabilising which is the important first step considering the state most were in when bought.

Genoa, not just Gila: booming turnover (100 million), accounts in order and now... the UEFA license​

The net worth has also almost tripled: the goal of having an increasingly competitive club on the pitch, but also "solid and virtuous on a financial level" is approaching​

Nice to see something positive for a change I guess

Turnover != profit

Last accounts we turned over £181m but we're still in the crapper.

Good news, 777 are being sued by another lender.

I've also found something else but can't access the details yet.

When will all this turmoil end? Whether it PSR charges, penalties, appeals, potential takeovers dragging on for eternity. It kind of takes the shine off watching Everton 🤷‍♂️