777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the thing for me about the paranoia that may be growing around here: The stuff that's coming out is all true. And it's fairly easy these days for somebody who's really interested in something (whether a journalist or a run of the mill obsessive) to do things like have search alerts and stuff like that, or to do a quick search of local news sources for what's happening with top division football clubs in any country. It's not the fault of the journalists involved that stuff keeps happening just about every day showing how dodgy these guys are, and it's weird to me that the stuff continuing to happen is creating doubts about the people passing on that it's happening.

It's a pretty massive story that a series of big name and fairly historical clubs worldwide gets taken over by a group of people like this over the course of a very short time frame, and even more so that some of those instances involve things like existing regulation being ignored to allow them to take over. These are the kinds of things where the biggest names in media generally ignore, then after it all blows up people start digging into it and eventually do podcast series or write books about it. The journalists are just doing that in advance, as it's all happening in broad daylight in front of everybody with publicly filed disclosures on just about everything.

And honestly, it should set off alarms without anything else these guys are from the USA, their only interests in the USA seem to be in some of the murkiest financial swamps in existence, and meanwhile their other endeavours worldwide are uniformly on a shaky footing. There's a reason why they aren't making a push for any American teams - I'd be surprised if anybody in American sports business would return their calls.
They can’t afford an MLS team and they’d never be allowed into that closed group.

It would be suspect if every single word we read isnt true.

None of these are claims, they are all actual facts written by a wide range of media outlets.

Now whilst Josimar and the Eclair fella are going for them HARD, there have been plenty of stories written by lots and lots of different outlets.

In short, we SHOULD believe everything we read regarding these fellas, they are not serious people.
And, yet, not even the worst attempted buyer of Everton who got to THIS stage in the last 30 years.

I’m going on record and saying the amount of negative press, constantly being banished around the media since they entered into an agreement with Moshiri, is a bit weird now.

Now this is no kind of endorsement for them, but I’m just starting to find this rather strange that day after day, for months now, there has been constant articles about them.

Something is not sitting right with me. At first I obviously had concerns, but the more and more I see these articles of what who they have debt too, who they aren’t paying, things they aren’t funding - it almost seems like someone is being fed something.

I may off base and I’m sure many will disagree but, y’know, just getting a bit too suspicious for my liking.
None of it matters if they have the means and the ability to show it.

“Conspiracy” doesn’t always mean false btw. Some conspiracies are actually real.
I mean, read a history book - it’s pretty much the only way anything of note ever happens.

Conspire - etymology from the Latin, to breath with, share the same air etc. If you and some pals get together to plan something and don’t immediately let the rest of the world in on it, you are de facto part of a conspiracy.

P.S. fun fact: the rhetorical device of calling something conspiracy theory or someone a conspiracy theorist, in order to stop an unwanted discussion in its tracks, was popularised by the CIA in the wake of the JFK assassination, in order to stop speculation in the press about who really dunnit.

Last edited:
I mean, read a history book - it’s pretty much the only way anything of note ever happens.

Conspire - etymology from the Latin, to breath with, share the same air etc. If you and some pals get together to plan something and don’t immediately let the rest of the world in on it, you are de facto part of a conspiracy.

P.S. fun fact: the rhetorical device of calling something conspiracy theory or someone a conspiracy theorist, in order to stop an unwanted discussion in its tracks, was popularised by the CIA in the wake of the JFK assassination, in order to stop speculation in the press about who really dunnit.
And we all know that that was pure BS (as in who done it!)

Everyone was asking why there hasn't been an everton documentary , but im curious if a 777 doc is in the works? As these dudes are sketchier than the organizers of the fyre festival and that had numerous docs made about their misdeeds

This runs slightly contrary to The Narrative:

Genoa, not just Gila: booming turnover (100 million), accounts in order and now... the UEFA license​

The net worth has also almost tripled: the goal of having an increasingly competitive club on the pitch, but also "solid and virtuous on a financial level" is approaching​