777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the worry.

If the deal falls through, we owe them loads at high interest and makes us less attractive to other buyers.
Catch 22 really, we are in a bad position either way, and the fact that these were the only real interested party tells its own story.
Absolutely no way any credible buyer is gonna come forward, they would have to buy club, stadium off Moabite then pay off loans to 777 and the other US group we had a loan off, all this while not knowing what will happen over the next 4/5 months points wise.

We must be paying 50% of our revenue in loan fees now.
Something has to give.
Considering at the last set of accounts 89% of our turnover went on wages, thats not a good sign.

Something will give in the end.
We'll be in administration by the summer.

I think there is a lot of people who have no idea how close we actually are now.

If we do not get a new billionaire owner (not 777) within next 3-4 months then we are in serious serious trouble..

This is the worry.

If the deal falls through, we owe them loads at high interest and makes us less attractive to other buyers.

We've essentially entered into an abusive relationship. They have deliberately saddled us with ridiculous debts which no other investor will want to take on while positioning themselves as our only hope to avoid administration.

Classic relationship "negging" and gaslighting and any good owner with our best interest at heart would have set the dogs on them the moment they stepped in the garden.

We'll be in administration by the summer.

I think there is a lot of people who have no idea how close we actually are now.

If we do not get a new billionaire owner (not 777) within next 3-4 months then we are in serious serious trouble..

Any potential new owner will want to do its due dillengence but in that period we would need to finds funds to carry on the build.

Does Moshiri have access to his funds??

I actually think the meeting will be to tell them that if they think they're going to drag this out like they did with Standard and force the issue then they are very much mistaken and it's probably best given that their continual refusal to supply information that they scuttle back off too Miami.
"If you chaps think an important Premier League process can simply drag on forever, then I'm afraid I have to tell you that you're absolutely correct"

Meanwhile, 777 have leant us the best part of £200m and are reportedly charging us over £40m a year for the pleasure.
Keep seeing huge amounts of interest being mentioned, but the reality is that if that was the rate, we will fail FFP again. The P&L simply doesnt have the room to fund that.

If 777 believe they will pass the O&D tests, then it would be counter productive to do that.

Keep seeing huge amounts of interest being mentioned, but the reality is that if that was the rate, we will fail FFP again. The P&L simply doesnt have the room to fund that.

If 777 believe they will pass the O&D tests, then it would be counter productive to do that.
You'd like to think that the club would be a lot more careful about allocating loans specifically to the stadium so that the interest doesn't count for FFP. Although obviously that changes nothing from a financial health perspective.