777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't want 777 as owners, but the amount of time this process is dragging on by the league is shambolic. It's obvious the league has serious doubt that they are "fit and proper", look how fast Ratcliffe got approved, but instead of rejecting them they keep the club in limbo instead of trying to find another prospective buyer.
There isn’t a rejection, the PL isn’t part of the problem here, 777 haven’t met the requirements and until they do nothing happens. This is on 777 failing to meet the standards by failing to provide what the PL need to pass them and Moshiri by picking potential owners that cant meet the standards. 777 or Moshiri are the only people that can have any affect here.

That sounds most likely. If they know we can't pay the bills and administration is maybe on the cards if it falls through, an outright rejection would be seen by the fans as them deliberately trying to relegate us
Hasn't Moshiri been quoted as saying if it falls through he will carry on financing the club?
Sure I read it some wherever.

3779fcd74d85f0670c81f68b708dbd94_w200.gif

Gosh I'm jealous of that dude right now

I'd love a snooze

That sounds most likely. If they know we can't pay the bills and administration is maybe on the cards if it falls through, an outright rejection would be seen by the fans as them deliberately trying to relegate us
I agree mate... just though like.

Keep 777 in situ till someone else more suitable is found,only problem is we don't know if 777 have some sort of exclusivity agreement.

Either way it's all and absolute omnishambles.