777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A real possibility.

We can't be trusted to get anything done right.

Spineless Club.

No real board, loans from everywhere, we're drowning.

League know this, and all of this is politics and cartel protectionism, and posturing to avoid independent regulation.

We're done.

Unless there is a serious state backed buyer out there willing to look long term and absorb initial severe debt to clear out all of the leaches, I can't see us surviving.

There will be more deductions and things will get worse.

Not trying to doom monger but this points deduction issue just a trailer for the real thing, the horror film is about to start.

When the deal falls through from 777, and no one else buys us who pays the bills, if Moshiri is done.

I haven't seen anything anywhere that sheds positivity on our future with respect to ownership and our capability to pay the bills.

Administration is coming.

It'll be the fans that will try push back and rally, but the Club should be fighting for everything to try get this historic club the respect it deserves, unfortunately they can't because through their own greed and mismagement they are entirely culpable for our demise.

If someone knows anything positive about Everton Football Club and it's future now is the time to share
People will call that doom and gloom, but its a pretty realistic view of our future.

If someone knows anything positive about Everton Football Club and it's future now is the time to share
If Moshiri wants ‘his’ money from the club then he can’t let us slide into administration as he will be at the back of the queue for payment and get a hell of a lot less. It’s in his best interests to at least get something by selling. He presumably went greedy with 777 and may have to rethink this and take less from a different buyer.
As he gets more desperate I think he will take less, surely any waiting prospective buyers are already aware of this as it’s probably how they made their money in the first place.

With all the talk of how 777 could effectively take money from the new stadium and load the debt onto the club, what’s to stop Moshiri from doing the same? Could that be his plan B?

If Moshiri wants ‘his’ money from the club then he can’t let us slide into administration as he will be at the back of the queue for payment and get a hell of a lot less. It’s in his best interests to at least get something by selling. He presumably went greedy with 777 and may have to rethink this and take less from a different buyer.
As he gets more desperate I think he will take less, surely any waiting prospective buyers are already aware of this as it’s probably how they made their money in the first place.

With all the talk of how 777 could effectively take money from the new stadium and load the debt onto the club, what’s to stop Moshiri from doing the same? Could that be his plan B?
Can you explain how they "take money from the new stadium" please?

I havent seen that.

Not sure, and that's is the point.
Moshiri might have no options left.
Why would buyers buy if they can get it cheaper by waiting.
Meanwhile we go through the ringer.
Vultures will see our short term pain as collateral damage if they can flip it later for more, or use the Stadium as a pension fund.

There's no clarity at all as to where the money will come from if and when 777 are vaulted.

I guess my question to those with some experience knowledge of administration insolvency situations would be
What happens to the club and the stadium in these worst case scenarios?

I guess my question to those with some experience knowledge of administration insolvency situations would be
What happens to the club and the stadium in these worst case scenarios?
In the event of administration, an administrator would be appointed and be paid (from the club’s resources) to best satisfy the club’s creditors. To satisfy the club’s creditors they would seek to sell the business as a going concern to the highest bidder (who would have to go through the Premier League DAOT). The successful bidder would seek to negotiate with the creditors as to who is paid and to what extent they are paid.
(From the above Esk article)
I’d recommend reading it as he details what could happen if that was the case, but I personally doubt very much Moshiri would let it go that far, he wouldn’t be in control and would lose a lot of money.

Unlikely we get a decision in 3 days.
Think of it like this, imagine you’re posting a parcel. in order to do that the post office needs an address, a senders name and address and postage. Without those things they cant accept it. They aren’t rejecting it, they are just waiting for those things in order to go ahead. that’s where we are with the PL and 777, the PL are waiting for 777 to provide what they have been asked for ages ago, 777 haven’t managed to do that. So we are in this limbo land until 777 provide the information, or they or Moshiri pull out and find another buyer.

that’s my understanding of it if that makes any sense

Think of it like this, imagine you’re posting a parcel. in order to do that the post office needs an address, a senders name and address and postage. Without those things they cant accept it. They aren’t rejecting it, they are just waiting for those things in order to go ahead. that’s where we are with the PL and 777, the PL are waiting for 777 to provide what they have been asked for ages ago, 777 haven’t managed to do that. So we are in this limbo land until 777 provide the information, or they or Moshiri pull out and find another buyer.

that’s my understanding of it if that makes any sense
Seems to be my understanding also.

A real possibility.

We can't be trusted to get anything done right.

Spineless Club.

No real board, loans from everywhere, we're drowning.

League know this, and all of this is politics and cartel protectionism, and posturing to avoid independent regulation.

We're done.

Unless there is a serious state backed buyer out there willing to look long term and absorb initial severe debt to clear out all of the leaches, I can't see us surviving.

There will be more deductions and things will get worse.

Not trying to doom monger but this points deduction issue just a trailer for the real thing, the horror film is about to start.

When the deal falls through from 777, and no one else buys us who pays the bills, if Moshiri is done.

I haven't seen anything anywhere that sheds positivity on our future with respect to ownership and our capability to pay the bills.

Administration is coming.

It'll be the fans that will try push back and rally, but the Club should be fighting for everything to try get this historic club the respect it deserves, unfortunately they can't because through their own greed and mismagement they are entirely culpable for our demise.

Castore are making out kits next season