777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1708089197875.png

Hope that is true!!

I think there absolutely is rival bidders but they’re not offering Moshiri anywhere near what 777 are “offering”, which is why he isn’t entertaining them.
You are probably right but as with anything if you aren’t the highest bidder you ain’t likely to win the auction.

Unless you employ a media strategy that discredits the highest bidder to prevent them from getting regulatory approval therefore forcing the seller to accept your lower offer, of course.

You are probably right but as with anything if you aren’t the highest bidder you ain’t likely to win the auction.

Unless you employ a media strategy that discredits the highest bidder to prevent them from getting regulatory approval therefore forcing the seller to accept your lower offer, of course.

I hope there's someone smart and organized enough out there to put together a media campaign like that. Bodes well if the 777 thing doesn't go through.

Yeah, I just think the other bidders will be waiting for 777 to be booted. We have to hope the PL do that, because Moshiri certainly won’t.

You wouldn’t have to pay much to discredit 777, they do most of the work themselves !
Attempting to credit them would be expensive though.