777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All a bit confusing, the council do appear to still own Finch Farm, but there is reference to land at Finch Farm in the R&M charge so we must still own some land there.

View attachment 246111
I've just checked this. We own the land below bounded red. That's what the charge will be against.

I did think we also owned the Freehold on Finch Farm but that's not the case, the whole facility is owned by LCC.

Screenshot_20240216-004134_Chrome.jpg

These guys are absolute dodgy cowboys but hey at least they aren't sponging money off of war criminals like the current bloke in charge.
War criminals? By association, not by deed.

It’s like saying all Germans are to blame for World War II, just because they were born German.

Sanctioned yes, as part of a reasonable response to the action of a war criminal, but Usmanov does not appear to be the driving force in the Ukraine conflict.

It’s like saying all Germans are to blame for World War II, just because they were born German.

Sanctioned yes, as part of a reasonable response to the action of a war criminal, but Usmanov does not appear to be the driving force in the Ukraine conflict.
Usmanov is only rich because of Putin, so the association is so close I don't think it's an outrageous term to use.

I can respect your general point, but given Usmanov's reported closeness to Putin I think that this is an unfair generalisation of my post.