777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What about him?

My point is, some people have jumped on it being Cahill because he's a sportsman with Everton connections who spent some time at Harvard.

Your Howard suggestion is far more likely than Cahill (in my opinion, but still unlikely.
My money, if indeed there is any substance to this rumour, would be on Kieth Wyness. He has been making veiled references to 'other buyer's waiting in the wings , for some time now.

Listen to the podcast, is Keith Wyness involved, his quote "My day to day to business just now is dealing with buying and selling of clubs and I do still see alot of interest at that level. There are some very big investors out there waiting in the wings. The interest that used to go around from China to the East and Japan at one time, now it is all US based."

Another quote after that by Wyness "there will still be enough big serious investors to pick up Everton pretty quickly."

This fellas built a dynasty, surely he’d be interested. It’s a no brainer, stadium on the docks, excess parking for his fleet, and quick access to his kingdom. Think of the extra income on match days.

birdseye.jpg