777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Double problem - the accountant didn't know anything about football so he hired yes men who were ultimately crap.
We never really hired that many people though, the issue for me was leaving the same people in charge who had failed to move the club forward and had racked up debts which Moshiri had to pay off. They had done a poor job so why keep them around?

We never really hired that many people though, the issue for me was leaving the same people in charge who had failed to move the club forward and had racked up debts which Moshiri had to pay off. They had done a poor job so why keep them around?
Because they said yes and praised him as he was paying the bills?

I mean, speaking of bills, one of those people was Bill, who insisted to the end Everton were a role model for other boards out there lol What do you expect from that?

In fairness considering we had an accountant for an owner plus other financial people we still managed to make an utter pigs ear of things so none were clearly up to the job/role of what was required in a football club.
Someone still needs to put numbers on a piece of paper…these guys don’t even bother doing that.

How can the FCA approve them if they can’t even put together a set of financial statements that make sense?

This is crazy

Dreadful state of affairs. So much uncertainty. It seems we have to be right on the brink to find out if there are going to be any credible alternative buyers. I can understand why they would keep quiet obviously. My concern is that administration would suit Moshiri but this is a road we must avoid going down. He bears responsibility. He must lower his asking price. Really the club isn't worth a bean in actuality. It has wonderful history and tremendous potential but it's just a mountain of unsustainable debt.

Dreadful state of affairs. So much uncertainty. It seems we have to be right on the brink to find out if there are going to be any credible alternative buyers. I can understand why they would keep quiet obviously. My concern is that administration would suit Moshiri but this is a road we must avoid going down. He bears responsibility. He must lower his asking price. Really the club isn't worth a bean in actuality. It has wonderful history and tremendous potential but it's just a mountain of unsustainable debt.
He'd lose every penny in administration

Transfer ban for Vasco, transfer ban for Liege, no money for the BBL and behind on payments, had to crowdfund 5 million for Genoas training ground but not to worry lads these are going to come in and clear our debts and finish the stadium. Fraudsters and shysters

the question is why would someone go to a car dealership and ask to buy a ferrari when they have no money in their bank account? what is the purpose.

the question is why would someone go to a car dealership and ask to buy a ferrari when they have no money in their bank account? what is the purpose.
They try and scrape together the dodgiest, highest interest financing they can, drive the car round showing off trying to add legitimacy to the other cars/clubs in their garage, then eventually can’t hide the fact they can’t afford it, car goes back. Or in this case, club goes down the toilet and we have to take JJK on a free and he has to play in goal.

This needs to be stopped now. We protested the previous regimes because they made a mess of the football side and the finance side. This lot have the ability to burn the entire thing to the ground but everyone is just hoping “can’t be any worse than Mosh, BK and DBB.”

They try and scrape together the dodgiest, highest interest financing they can, drive the car round showing off trying to add legitimacy to the other cars/clubs in their garage, then eventually can’t hide the fact they can’t afford it, car goes back. Or in this case, club goes down the toilet and we have to take JJK on a free and he has to play in goal.

This needs to be stopped now. We protested the previous regimes because they made a mess of the football side and the finance side. This lot have the ability to burn the entire thing to the ground but everyone is just hoping “can’t be any worse than Mosh, BK and DBB.”
I don't think people think that if you look at the poll results

Why do you think admin would suit Moshiri mate?

Surely that makes Everton less attractive and drives down the price?