777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interesting shift in narrative in the general discourse about them. As in they are now needed to help avert bankruptcy and administration.

I wouldnt pay any heed to Myers' tweet. Any meetings are going to be described in positive terms. It would hardly be otherwise
Yeah they are not going to say anything but positive. It is more likely that they told Dyche that 1 point out of 15 is nowhere near good enough and he has to do much better and very quickly. They are not going to hang their dirty laundry out and from their point of view it would be positive saying that to him anyway.

The Genoa thing illustrates one of the problems I have with this group.
Trying to blag the fans to contribute to improving the club , beyond ticket prices and merchandise is I think an abrogation of an unspoken contract that exists when someone decides to take ownership of a football club.
If you lack the funds to improve the club’s infrastructure yourself , you clearly shouldn’t consider taking possession of it .
This is exactly the problem we had with Kenwright for the best part of 20years , he couldn’t afford it .
And this lot are ‘hyper capitalists’ who regularly renege on payments as it suits them without regard to the people they hurt in the process.
The worst of the worst for me .
I just feel uncomfortable giving my hard earned to people who by their own admission believe I can’t wait to be monetised.
Meh , they’re not for me , but good luck to those of you who can stomach them , genuinely hope it turns out well for you.
Just not for me this time.
Still clinging to the hope they fail the process.

I don’t dislike the fella or his motives, often simplifies publically available info for those that can’t be arsed trawling the companies house website or spending a few quid on a credit check website to look for new charges/loans, and he did used to make me pee my self laughing when he went all in proclaiming deals were done on here only to watch players announced at other clubs 24 hours later. But there is nothing in these posts that any Evertonian doesn’t know and it’s presented as some inside scoop on the depth of the disaster we are in. We know. It’s whipping up more hysteria than is necessary imo. He has a following that trust him. With great power etc etc.

Yeah they are not going to say anything but positive. It is more likely that they told Dyche that 1 point out of 15 is nowhere near good enough and he has to do much better and very quickly. They are not going to hang their dirty laundry out and from their point of view it would be positive saying that to him anyway.
I don’t think it’s likely at all that they said that to Dyche. At the moment they exert zero control over the club or him

Of course MSP and R&M won't object provided the loans are paid back as part of the deal.
What that means though is that 777 will have to find a huge amount of money up front to complete the deal.

Was reading the other day in an article that 777 will have meetings with MSP and R&M and request rearrangements in the loan deals

Was reading the other day in an article that 777 will have meetings with MSP and R&M and request rearrangements in the loan deals
Asking and getting are two different things.

I'm not a commercial law expert but I would expect that there will be a change of ownership clause in the loans that require the loan to be repaid when the owner sells.