777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Proof please.

I can tell you that in over 20 years working in the Construction Industry and on Major Projects, I've never come across a client that pays in advance. It's unheard of.

I've only seen it on minor projects when the client has poor credit , larger scale projects might have a performance bond in place.

I'm 99% sure that we will be billed on a monthly basis for work that was done.

I've only seen it on minor projects when the client has poor credit , larger scale projects might have a performance bond in place.

I'm 99% sure that we will be billed on a monthly basis for work that was done.
A Tier 1 contractor like LoR wouldn't have even took the project on had they been worried about our ability to pay, they wouldn't have bothered trying to negotiate some sort of advance payment process.

I'm 99.99999% certain we will be paying in arrears based on agreed monthly valuations.

So I think the loan was an agreement with moshiri as part payment towards the club overall asking/sale agreement. If the sale doesn't go through then it's a loan, If it does go through then it can be converted to equity after the sale.

Therefore it's less disastrous than first feared. As 777 must clearly be aware and be willing to take on the debts and liabilities.

When you break it down what we’ve done is frightening. It’s bananas really.

Number of red flags, the Gordon and Kean money - essentially has gone to cash flow, we’ve made money in the summer - close to 60 mill that’s seems to have gone in cash flow, any deals we’ve done have delayed payments or loans. A lot came in, very little going out. Yet we still need a loan of £20 mill to cover cash flow.

Something not right here, at all, I’ve a lot of concerns.

We are in serious trouble.

Our issue is we dont have a funding solution for the stadium, so we are having to pay up front, which we obviously cant afford.

looks like we cant even pay the website fees FFS

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 20.33.21.png