777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the club defaults mate...to its new owners....we will also be paying our owners interest by the look of it.
No investor will get involved with that level of risk in the first place.
It would get incredibly messy for 777 or any other owner to try to retrieve their investment from an organisation that is floundering.
They might as well charge 28% interest, it doesn't mean they will ever get paid.

777 will only invest if they can see a pathway that does not involve admistration... it would be lunacy to do otherwise. The risk of losing some or all of their investment would be huge.

None of us know the real facts involved here and I am including journalists in that.

It would get incredibly messy for 777 or any other owner to try to retrieve their investment from an organisation that is floundering.
They might as well charge 28% interest, it doesn't mean they will ever get paid.

777 will only invest if they can see a pathway that does not involve admistration... it would be lunacy to do otherwise. The risk of losing some or all of their investment would be huge.

None of us know the real facts involved here and I am including journalists in that.
This. There’s also zero point for them owning a stadium that doesn’t have a team in it. And for all the jokes about Liverpool taking it, that won’t happen so they need us to remain in place.

They’ll get their hands on BMD without having to hand a penny over to Moshiri and charge extortionate rent and you know what happened the last time this happened
But, they also own the club and need to make the club successful as well to get some return on their money and to get paid a rent or interest on their loan. If we are relegated and relegated again as Leeds were then what chance have they of getting a big rent ?

This. There’s also zero point for them owning a stadium that doesn’t have a team in it. And for all the jokes about Liverpool taking it, that won’t happen so they need us to remain in place.
I'm not entirely sure this is 100% true. At least if ownership of said stadium is achieved for a fraction of what it would have cost to build from scratch because its intended tenants were owned by an idiot that got himself stuck in an unsustainable debt spiral and lost it to a bunch of loan sharks.

In other words, I can see plenty of scenarios where good money could be made with a stadium that you didn't have to outright pay for.

Great post this mate.

A post of calmness, truly needed.

With the FFP hearing next month added onto this news of more and more loans piling up plus the complete lack of football on the pitch.

I really do fear that this is us done.

I just don't see a way out from us fans having to pay more and more every season to our own "owners" who won't invest.

This is administration levels. That is a 12 point deduction this season not including what sanctions the FFP hearing will give us, with this manager and these players.

Then you add a relegation and it's liquidation levels.

With the FFP hearing next month added onto this news of more and more loans piling up plus the complete lack of football on the pitch.

I really do fear that this is us done.

I just don't see a way out from us fans having to pay more and more every season to our own "owners" who won't invest.

This is administration levels. That is a 12 point deduction this season not including what sanctions the FFP hearing will give us, with this manager and these players.

Then you add a relegation and it's liquidation levels.
Go to bed mate.

But, they also own the club and need to make the club successful as well to get some return on their money and to get paid a rent or interest on their loan. If we are relegated and relegated again as Leeds were then what chance have they of getting a big rent ?
They’ve got lifetime tenants in a billion dollar build who can’t go elsewhere and a fanbase who’ll fill every seat every week for next to nothing. They can borrow against that for other nefarious means.