777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a fair assessment. We have no idea how this will pan out but with Moshiri and Usmanov we were on track for certain death.

Also, this is not insignificant: "we have secured the complete financing for our new stadium"
It's the opposite of insignificant, it's very important. It's the first step on what was needed to get the club back on track - albeit there are many many other things that need to be improved.

You can all be miserable if you like, but it finally means an end to the Bill and Farhad shitshow.

They have found the money from somewhere. Hopefully some wealthy Americans have come with them to the club.

Lets give them a chance.
They bought out Farhad - not Bill.

Possible silver lining is that if a price has been agreed that isn’t contingent on anything (such as our league position on the day of completion), then the club and investors must have cast iron certainty over the outcome of the independent investigation. Suppose they could just pull out if a crazy penalty was applied, but not really the done thing once announced.

Bad as Moshiri was I think that these guys could be even worse .

I fear that at the bare minimum they with squeeze every supporter for every pound ( they call it moneytizing ).

At worst they will run the club into the ground, separate the stadium from the club and we will end up like Coventry.

I have no optimism for the future of EFC.

I’m just curious to know where they got the £1bn Moshiri wanted for his shares?
images