777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Allowing this group to take ownership of Everton is like inviting rats into your kitchen.
They are financial vermin.

But they make a sublime ratatouille. 😗👌

That 18% interest number seems to pop up in loads of articles about 777.

Do we know what the interest rate is on the £150m they’ve loaned to the club so far?

These people simply cannot be allowed to buy this club. I’m sure there is other groups waiting for this to go south and will be hoping to pick us up for a song.
Keep seeing this point. I'd be wary of what else would be round the corner should this fail. I'm not saying there wouldn't be anything better, but there will definitely be a lot lot worse.

Anyone sat back waiting for vultures to fail, is highly likely to be off the same mindset.

Keep seeing this point. I'd be wary of what else would be round the corner should this fail. I'm not saying there wouldn't be anything better, but there will definitely be a lot lot worse.

Anyone sat back waiting for vultures to fail, is highly likely to be off the same mindset.
It's all about perceived value though, isn't it?

If the asking price drops, which it would in the event of a collapse of the 777 sale, then that necessarily brings into the equation a broader spectrum of potential buyers.

Particularly, more sensible business heads who may see value in a lower-priced Everton where they presently see none.

That 18% interest number seems to pop up in loads of articles about 777.

Do we know what the interest rate is on the £150m they’ve loaned to the club so far?
Dont think that is publicly available but 18 (have seen 20% referenced too) seems to be the rate being spoken to. At such levels, we will only be capable of making interest only payments at best. And that will reduce cash available to spend on other operations, i.e. playing squad.

They are about to be rejected according to a few reports. What will that mean, are we are done for, no money to survive? They say others are waiting in the wings, but what for? For us to go bankrupt and get us on the cheap? Things are about to get worse it seems.

They are about to be rejected according to a few reports. What will that mean, are we are done for, no money to survive? According to report others are waiting in the wings, but what for? For us to go bankrupt and get us on the cheap? Things are about to get worse it seems.

they’ve borrowed us money
won’t be rejected be announced
they own us soon