777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The good news is we won't go bust if they take over. The bad news is we will never achieve anything while they own us. This stinks of the Burnley takeover. They'll take any money they can out of the club, we'll constantly have to sell any good players we get to service the debt. Their only game plan will be to try and keep us in the Premier League so look forward to annual relegation battles for the foreseeable future. The only upside will be the stadium, which they will no doubt try and charge us rent on, however I'm pretty sure that's not allowed as both Derby and Sheffield Wednesday tried it and were hit with points deductions, although that was in the EFL.

Conflicted with 777, as I`ve probably eluded to before. On the footballing side I think the club benefits from the shared knowledge and resources within the group BUT it`s the business side that worries me, these guys just don`t have the wealth, the money to buy Everton will be borrowed.

My concern is that to raise funds they will seek to sell Goodison (Instead of the legacy project) and sell the stadium so that we become tenants, on top of all that we don`t own our training ground. The only thing we will own is the players and that does leave us exposed in the future....
That’s my biggest fear in this whole takeover situation. We build a brand new stadium but end up being tenants, fall out with the owners and end up playing games at another ground like Coventry have done several times.

Conflicted with 777, as I`ve probably eluded to before. On the footballing side I think the club benefits from the shared knowledge and resources within the group BUT it`s the business side that worries me, these guys just don`t have the wealth, the money to buy Everton will be borrowed.

My concern is that to raise funds they will seek to sell Goodison (Instead of the legacy project) and sell the stadium so that we become tenants, on top of all that we don`t own our training ground. The only thing we will own is the players and that does leave us exposed in the future....

Personally think as a business they live off "assets" on the books to attract investors.

They own and run multiple football clubs. EFC will be a £billion asset in a multi-billion pound sport. Crown jewel in their crown.

Everything else around they're attached too will suffer in order for EFC to be a success in the hope it will pass back down.

I don't think they'll asset strip however they won't pay anymore on the field and will no doubt run how it is now. But outside it you'll get investors wanting a piece of it, we'll be ran like a corporation with lots of interested parties.

Good or bad I don't know. It won't be "peoples club" or a "family" anymore and I think morally it's gonna make some fans turn off.

That’s my biggest fear in this whole takeover situation. We build a brand new stadium but end up being tenants, fall out with the owners and end up playing games at another ground like Coventry have done several times.

I don't think they'd sell the stadium. Would devalue their asset for a quick buck. In fact...it's there only major asset.

Personally think as a business they live off "assets" on the books to attract investors.

They own and run multiple football clubs. EFC will be a £billion asset in a multi-billion pound sport. Crown jewel in their crown.

Everything else around they're attached too will suffer in order for EFC to be a success in the hope it will pass back down.

I don't think they'll asset strip however they won't pay anymore on the field and will no doubt run how it is now. But outside it you'll get investors wanting a piece of it, we'll be ran like a corporation with lots of interested parties.

Good or bad I don't know. It won't be "peoples club" or a "family" anymore and I think morally it's gonna make some fans turn off.
That's the traditional Kenwright mentality that whilst there is nothing wrong with it, it has held us back somewhat over the years and plenty have complained about us having the 'plucky little EFC' attitude. I have always said we are the last of the traditional clubs, football is sadly a business now.

That won't happen. The CBS Arena had a Premiership rugby club there, and it has an indoor arena and conference centre. Bramley Moore doesn't have any of those so is worth very little without Everton playing there.

Shared knowledge? What knowledge? They say it’s industry leading. It isn’t.
Shared resources? Every club is on the verge on bankruptcy. Vasco loaned the rest of the group money… when they were broke.
They will have the money to buy us due to one of their insurance companies using its assets to do so.
Essentially they are spinning plates, my worry is that they all start wobbling. A natural disaster such as hurricane Katrina could finish them.

Tbf if the FCA has cleared this then you would have to assume that looked into 777 partners financially and found all was okay.

Still very unsure about these though