777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The club is, or will be, worth the new ground. Plus PL status, hopefully. Sure, we have a larger global fanbase than most PL clubs, which could be potential I guess.

Moshiri sells. 777 buy. Ground finished, then sold. Hope I am well wide of the mark, despite the apparent clauses in the BMD ownership model.
Where would you put the size of the fan base compared to others? And take your blues specs off and see it realistically through the eyes of others and potential American investors? And then put your blue specs on and is it roughly the same number as the other two.

I would put everton top half in respect of worldwide fanbase in the PL.

Late is late, it doesnt matter if its late by an hour or late by a year.

Good businesses pay their bills on time when due.

So to answer your question late becomes a concern the very second its late and its also not the first time payments have been late from them.

As somebody above said, lets see how understanding other Premier League clubs are when Everton are late making payments, lets see how understanding HMRC are when Everton are late making payments.
Fair and good points but paying HMRC a day late is different to paying your leccy bill a day late.

Where would you put the size of the fan base compared to others? And take your blues specs off and see it realistically through the eyes of others and potential American investors? And then put your blue specs on and is it roughly the same number as the other two.

I would put everton top half in respect of worldwide fanbase in the PL.

Top half is about right. Like I said, more than most of the PL. The thing that has annoyed me for years is that we have never marketed the EFC narrative further than The Echo. Maybe that chance has gone now, (James, Howard, Cahill for examples)

Top half is about right. Like I said, more than most of the PL. The thing that has annoyed me for years is that we have never marketed the EFC narrative further than The Echo. Maybe that chance has gone now, (James, Howard, Cahill for examples)
Oh yes. It is criminal that Everton have never pushed EFC further than the boundaries of Liverpool. And never understood why, but that is another thread or story.

Short summary: 777 are the only ones willing to pay Moshiris price at the moment.

If the price comes down (if Moshiri takes a bigger loss) then yes, more will be interested.

777 aren’t recapitalizing the club, I doubt they have the money to do so.

Nobody seems to know what Moshiri's price actually is, which makes it difficult for any alternative to 777 to know whether they would be interested or not.

However, if 777 are relative paupers that are lacking in money, yet they remain capable of acquiring Everton, then it surely follows that Moshiri's price is relatively cheap? Or it involves a sale in which a shedload of debt remains?

But then there are reports that 777's acquisition includes paying off huge sums of debt, which makes me think that Moshiri is going to accept a massive loss on his investment, and that the deal being made available to 777 must be pretty good... for them!

Ultimately, if Everton has become affordable to 777, then Moshiri can't be demanding a price that could be considered excessive, and the price must surely be affordable to a better set of investors.

Fair and good points but paying HMRC a day late is different to paying your leccy bill a day late.

Depends on how important electricity is to your business. If your business is frozen food, you don't pay that late.

If your business is football and you're not paying your transfer installments, that threatens your ability to operate. It's not as if they're stiffing the hot dog vendor.

Nobody seems to know what Moshiri's price actually is, which makes it difficult for any alternative to 777 to know whether they would be interested or not.

However, if 777 are relative paupers that are lacking in money, yet they remain capable of acquiring Everton, then it surely follows that Moshiri's price is relatively cheap? Or it involves a sale in which a shedload of debt remains?

But then there are reports that 777's acquisition includes paying off huge sums of debt, which makes me think that Moshiri is going to accept a massive loss on his investment, and that the deal being made available to 777 must be pretty good... for them!

Ultimately, if Everton has become affordable to 777, then Moshiri can't be demanding a price that could be considered excessive, and the price must surely be affordable to a better set of investors.

Just because the general public doesn't know exactly what the price is, doesn't mean it isn't known.

777 have made it known that they do not want to repay the debts. R&M is on board seemingly, MSP is not.

The remaining compensation to Moshiri is apparently in large part based on performance, which is the part that you're missing. The payment is deferred.

Meaning, not much cash is changing hands at closing, just as they got a deal on Hertha Berlin.

It's not cheap, just the opposite. Moshiri held out for a price, 777 is willing to pay that price at a future date assuming everything goes to plan.

Meaning 777 is willing to pay more than most because Moshiri is effectively financing it for them. That is how they are purchasing it without having the cash to do so.

Moshiri desires 777 because he's getting a price he can't get elsewhere from groups with actual cash.

So 777 doesn't have to put up as much cash as they would in other deals. Moshiri gets his price. The debt likely goes nowhere.

Just because the general public doesn't know exactly what the price is, doesn't mean it isn't known.

777 have made it known that they do not want to repay the debts. R&M is on board seemingly, MSP is not.

The remaining compensation to Moshiri is apparently in large part based on performance, which is the part that you're missing. The payment is deferred.

Meaning, not much cash is changing hands at closing, just as they got a deal on Hertha Berlin.

It's not cheap, just the opposite. Moshiri held out for a price, 777 is willing to pay that price at a future date assuming everything goes to plan.

Meaning 777 is willing to pay more than most because Moshiri is effectively financing it for them. That is how they are purchasing it without having the cash to do so.

Moshiri desires 777 because he's getting a price he can't get elsewhere from groups with actual cash.

So 777 doesn't have to put up as much cash as they would in other deals. Moshiri gets his price. The debt likely goes nowhere.
You would think this arrangement would be difficult to get past the new , tougher fit and proper persons process especially with the FCA involved ?

Anyone listening to the FAB call?

Not necessarily their fault, but doesn’t sound like anything useful was discussed in their meeting with the 777 fella (the ex City group one)

Interesting info, thanks!

But 777 will have to pay Moshiri eventually, so how does 777’s ability to pay what Moshiri is requesting increase as a result of acquiring Everton and all of their debt liabilities via this deferred payment scheme? Just curious?

Also what happens if 777’s performance related conditions do not occur? It sounds like it could scupper the deal entirely, and that Moshiri would somehow regain control? Which sounds mental tbh!

It also just seems very weird how R&M are okay with this rather mental payment arrangement, but felt the need to object to whatever MSP were hoping for. Very strange indeed!