777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Where do they get these ‘instalment’s’ if true

Instalment's, where's the benefit there 🙄
Feels like he's basically paying them off just to free him of the shackles.

He could be being clever here, if they fail on one of the Instalment's than the club comes back to us at the same cost. ( but that's just dreaming )

They can win financially by committing some of their own money now, letting Everton pay the balance in instalments to Moshiri and then selling sans stadium launch at a profit

They can’t loose mates, vultures.

Lads talking about them being backed by some oil state are fooling themselves, they can’t afford to buy the club on anything else but the never, never. If that’s the case how are they going to fund the remaining 250 mill on the ground.

This I consider to be a given I think, we are weirdly like our own debtors. But the question is which column of the 'club generated cash', are they dipping into commercial contracts, match day income, broadcast revenue, or asset sales. Some of those are not directly linked with any improvement on the 'on or off' the field performances.
Naming rights maybe

Moshiri’s desperation to sell and determination to preserve value makes this the least worst deal for him whilst the buyer can manufacture a profit margin at the clubs expense

Our best possible outcome is that the sanctions authorities freeze the payments, I wouldn’t rule that out

I would assume they stand to lose much more not being in the Premier League
One would assume, but suppose we are a poorly run club with upwards of 80% income from domestic markets and the Premier League broadcast contract is 100m-ish but you have to pay 200m on the club's price. We are not sufficiently aware of the fine details to say anything concrete about the operating of our club unless it's from their mouth. Oh...

Instalment's, where's the benefit there 🙄
Feels like he's basically paying them off just to free him of the shackles.

He could be being clever here, if they fail on one of the Instalment's than the club comes back to us at the same cost. ( but that's just dreaming )
They won’t fail on the payment, they’ll just make Everton Pay it or borrow against Everton and pay it that way

I don’t think they will want to fail but if they are paying by instalment, and don’t have the cash, what’s to stop them using club generated cash to ‘pay later’, that to me is the bigger worry
Leveraged buy out, a la the glazers. Keep the club earning but not competing with the wealthiest. Let the asset pay for itself, appreciate and then long term punt it on for some real profit. We're in the crap dealing with reverse asset strippers like these jackals.

Naming rights maybe

Moshiri’s desperation to sell and determination to preserve value makes this the least worst deal for him whilst the buyer can manufacture a profit margin at the clubs expense

Our best possible outcome is that the sanctions authorities freeze the payments, I wouldn’t rule that out
Naming rights might kick in from next year maybe, and the very best evaluation they could muster was ~30m, no?
We can't assume the sanctions problem is only on the seller's side as well... With Chelsea as a precedent, they may include clauses about the investment sources for purely sporting reasons.

Naming rights might kick in from next year maybe, and the very best evaluation they could muster was ~30m, no?
We can't assume the sanctions problem is only on the seller's side as well... With Chelsea as a precedent, they may include clauses about the investment sources for purely sporting reasons.
If they actually have the money, that’s one thing, if they don’t then it doesn’t greatly matter what pocket of the club they pick, they’re basically making the club pay for their shares/ wealth.

That’s just not ethical.

I think this deal is a massive stitch up

We need Moshiri outed now as a Putin beneficiary

I wouldn’t think that’s far fetched given that his money has been pretty much frozen in recent times

If they actually have the money, that’s one thing, if they don’t then it doesn’t greatly matter what pocket of the club they pick, they’re basically making the club pay for their shares/ wealth.

That’s just not ethical.
They wont be passing any test if all these articles are true. The Premier league may aswell dump us now...