7000 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats annoying is that this club is massive and should be part of the elite - we have been held back so long by our inept board.
Thing is we ended up with an inept board because of other clubs getting their acts together, you stand still in football and you go backwards, which is what happened, then we had to play catch up with the wrong people, mostly Peter Johnson in charge.

Indeed.

And something I am immensely proud off :)

I hope I live long enough to see us crowned champions of England again....and become the first team to have been crowned champions in three different centuries.

Now that’s what I would call longevity.
I have booked a cryogenic chamber so, in the very distant future, I can be resuscitated when this occurs.

Also, game 4500 in the top flight. More than any other club, but I can't help but think that last game, 4499 was also the most in the top flight, as was game 4498, etc, etc

I suppose when we've won one trophy in 30 years, these kind of things mean something :oops:

The amount of silverware a team has can constantly change, but achievements like this can never be scrapped from the record. The RS' 18 titles was bettered and can be again, nobody will ever take a massive amount of our achievements off us.

Status
Not open for further replies.