6 + 2 Point Deductions

Stubbs and Southall only ones who did.
I can never understand this adulation of Stubbs on this Forum.
The man was always a Kenwright A*** Lick**, getting free tickets for the game as an ex pro, until he got interviewed for the managers job then got rejected.
Only became a Kenwright critic after this.
Some people on this forum are so fickle.
Isnt this the same Stubbs who persuaded Rooney to leave Everton ??

I can never understand this adulation of Stubbs on this Forum.
The man was always a Kenwright A*** Lick**, getting free tickets for the game as an ex pro, until he got interviewed for the managers job then got rejected.
Only became a Kenwright critic after this.
Some people on this forum are so fickle.
Isnt this the same Stubbs who persuaded Rooney to leave Everton ??
I never really warmed to Stubbs when he was with us as a player. Always seemed to be the mouth piece talking about putting in a good performance in the press which was inevitably followed by another meek surrender under Walter Smith

I know signing a petition seems a bit like koppite behaviour but in this case I think we need to act.

This phrase needs resigning to the bin forever. Implications are that they’ve invented things and we’re never ever allowed to use them as we must do everything the opposite to them for some reason. It’s petty, childish and fans that still use it and believe in it need to grow up.

What an utter bellend that man is. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s on the payroll of Masters.

He goes on Sky and Talksport and tries to act like some super pompous intellectual and in reality he’s a 50-odd year old man baby who beefs with people on Twitter. His bio on Twitter is “I block and mute a lot”, like an actual 12 year old child.

“Football finance expert” LOL

He goes on Sky and Talksport and tries to act like some super pompous intellectual and in reality he’s a 50-odd year old man baby who beefs with people on Twitter. His bio on Twitter is “I block and mute a lot”, like an actual 12 year old child.

“Football finance expert” LOL
Glancing over his Twitter feed you'd come to the inevitable conclusion that he's a full-time professional Everton-hater. That or he's just using EFC as a shield to deflect attention away from his own club's oil-soaked corruption.