6 + 2 Point Deductions

Can a financial nerd please explain the audited part, what are the PL disputing? Are they saying ourselves and independent auditors have collaborated?
I’m not a financial nerd.
However, I think it’s this.
Moshiri leant money for the stadium. This is very clearly money used for the stadium and interest on the loans go down as a stadium expense so is excluded from PSR.
For another loan, it wasn’t stated that it was for the stadium, however, the world’s greatest accountant decided to use some of it for the stadium and some for other stuff. The club are trying to exempt interest on this from PSR expenses.
I think it’s a bit more complicated still, but that seems to be the heart of it.

A lot of assumption indeed as this year our wage bill is significantly lower than last and we sold a few players for profit whilst buying nothing (beto & chermiti payment are due next season)
That’s what I thought. Which is why I was asking where that view point has come from, but no one seems to be explaining where.

I'm one of those people who 100% believes everything in life is rigged. Governments, Monarcies, Banks, Shops, Sports....all of it is manipulated.
Fans are of no interest to them, just compliance and money.

give anyone even a tiny bit of power and it leads to corruption and self preservation eventually. Look at the Stamford prison experiment. the most meek people will resort to Sh!tting on those beneath them.

my point is, the minute after this new PSr/Luxury tax rule is brought into power and this current one is axed is when City and Chelsea will get their punishment.
"We can't dock you points or fine you but now you'll just need to pay a luxury fee on top of any signings."

Which to the worlds richest people is the equivalent of finding an old 20p coin that's covered in fluff under your car seat. Every ounce of joy for football has been wiped out by Everton for me. now the PL and the oligarks are having s3x with the corpse of football while high five'ing each other.

Everton should be on P*rnH*b in the Cuckold catagory

2 points for the second breach then, it won`t stop there though will it, now we go to appeal.

Even after the appeal we face another points deduction next season... this will only end when we go down and there is literally nothing anyone in this world that can do anything about it.

1712605840317.png

I totally agree with this guy. I cannot believe that the FA are questioning the auditors and accounts over interest charges. How are you meant to build and finance a £700m stadium without incurring interest charges. As soon as the stadium is producing income is the time when interest charges should be allocated to the profit and loss accounts.

There's a long explanation in the report on why the PL objected to adopting the EFL guidelines, to which IC agreed. The PL can't adopt anything without the approval of the clubs first.
It can’t formally adopt them, but it doesn’t mean it can’t follow them. After all, they’re making it all up as they go along as there are NO guidelines for punishments.
Adopting an approach used elsewhere is just as ‘unapproved’ as making an approach up on the fly.

Ok countdowners, lets go to the numbers...

2 breaks = 8 points deducted. city 113 breaks. halve it is 56.5, * 8 = 452 points deducted.

So this big summer meeting of clubs over new rules will have to ensure city can survive next season with such an impediment. Lets say they hit 30 odd wins per season, so the points for a win will need changing, 25 points per win, keep draws at 1 point, 30 wins 5 draws, 755 points. That'll mean they should be able to absorb the 452 deduction. 303 should see em safe.

Everton could and should have sold more players? The PL argued that to be sustainable that we could and should have sold more players, HELLO we stayed up on the last day if we sold more players we'd 100% have gotten relegated, their arguments are mental.
View attachment 251959
The whole thing about this shambles is apparently Everton we’re working with the premier league whenever they were buying players