6 + 2 Point Deductions

why say ours then forests?

oh bad news then good
I just can't imagine any appeal commission changing a point deduction near to or after the close of the season, for us or Forest. Especially if it changed which team got relegated, to do so would create havoc, lawsuits and invite so much more bad press on the PL for rules that we all know are not fit for purpose. Whatever decision comes for us tomorrow will stand in my opinion, as will the current Forest decision.

Whatever the outcome of the points deduction the worst possible outcome would be not getting 2 points deducted from the penalty because Everton chose to cooperate.
I hope it says zero points deducted, but an added penalty of 2 points because our bundle of documentary evidence we submitted contained a massive human turd with 12 candles in it.

I know he is a prat but he has been quite close with his previous predictions re Forest and our appeal

Mate, he says could be 6 for scale of breach (while having no clue of what that is). Everything past that point is absolutely codswallop and he just arrives at a number that has been bandied about by few outlets and fans now, all the while making it such a convoluted point that he can pull up any part of it to say, ah, that cause they never this, or never that. The man is a chancer, and absolute blert. He can sell his fraudulent opinion because he was a former employee within the financial department of a sports company being investigated for widespread fraud.

Pay absolutely no attention to him.

I want this whole thing wrapped up so that he can log off and never be seen again. The bell.

Where's that horse puncher that told us that it was going to be a ten points deduction before it was announced earlier this season. His sister was riding some premier league head honcho

I'm expecting 4 but we'll see. There's no way they don't take any so think 2 is likely the best case scenario (1/3 of the 6 since 2/3 were the overlap)

I'm expecting 4 but we'll see. There's no way they don't take any so think 2 is likely the best case scenario (1/3 of the 6 since 2/3 were the overlap)
Good call. 6 is 2 per season so 2 for the latest season added on is the worst they should give us.

But they really need to be dealing with the likes of City and Chelsea now too, not waiting until the punishment is a safe fine and no chance of relegation or points deduction.

Hoping for 2, but setting myself for 4.

The EPL will be rubbing their hands together at the thought of the top 3 split by 1 point, and 16-18 all on the same points.

Already seen the adverts on ‘The Run In’…. Add to that the 3 in the bottom and they have in their eyes the most exciting premier league finish in some time.

Probably not realising that majority of fans find it tedious and manufactured.