6 + 2 Point Deductions

What's remarkable about this points deduction process is how so unprofessional and un-transparent the whole process has been.

The ownership and management and recruitment have been shambolic. We all know that. But...

When a ruling body sending down punishment issues a statement using terms like "less than frank" and "not out of kilter"...it's clear the whole process is a complete joke.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol bed

so it’s guna happen again? they should of just f n put them together but know they’re f n us about!
We don’t know what’s going to happen yet mate. As I said a bit further up it is possible there has been an element of misunderstanding that might help our case.

It’s hard to believe that we knew we were going over and did nothing to avoid it like selling players before June 30. We sold plenty after it. Suggests to me we genuinely believed we were under.

We don’t know what’s going to happen yet mate. As I said a bit further up it is possible there has been an element of misunderstanding that might help our case.

It’s hard to believe that we knew we were going over and did nothing to avoid it like selling players before June 30. We sold plenty after it. Suggests to me we genuinely believed we were under.

would it be a different panel?
and again could we appeal?

And I'll say it again, the points deduction was not fun but...

We are where we are in the table because of Sean Dyche...

A gift of an opening set of matches to start the season -

Wolves (H)
Villa (A)
Fulham (H)
Luton Town (H)
Brentford (A)
Arsenal (H)
Sheffield (A)

4 points from that? COME ON! Dyche does not motivate or galvanize anyone!

Obviously we need new owners but GOSH DARN we need a new manager...

Dyche has us in 13th place and 11 points clear of the relegation zone.

We are where we are in the table because of things completely out of his and the playing staffs control.

And I'll say it again, the points deduction was not fun but...

We are where we are in the table because of Sean Dyche...

A gift of an opening set of matches to start the season -

Wolves (H)
Villa (A)
Fulham (H)
Luton Town (H)
Brentford (A)
Arsenal (H)
Sheffield (A)

4 points from that? COME ON! Dyche does not motivate or galvanize anyone!

Obviously we need new owners but GOSH DARN we need a new manager...

How many points do you think this squad should have?

People like him should be avoided like the plague. It is completely impossible for him to know what Everton's 22/23 accounts are like as it hasn't been released to anyone except the PL. It wasn't long ago this blurt was saying we wouldn't get any points back at all. Must be a gift to be wrong about everything you say.
He did say we only get 1-3 points later on but also claimed Forest will only get 1-3 as they weren’t a pl side for 2 of them years even thought it’s 2