6 + 2 Point Deductions

Nothing to celebrate, all the PL have done is cover their arses a bit before this second charge (and inevitable guilty verdict) comes down the pipe. Probably another deduction for the likes of us (and Forest), whilst City continue to lift trophy after trophy and laugh.

The PL is a disgusting and corrupt organisation and the commission are clearly a kangaroo court. It's a closed shop and any club that ever has the cheek to even lightly knock on the door will be smacked back down.

Independent regulator now.

Hey guys let’s continue to project catastrophes as that’s been real fun past few months.

I swear they spend all day, sat there with the curtains closed, Leonard Cohen albums on repeat, glued to GOT, just waiting to nip in and post another doomsday scenario, the moment anyone posts anything remotely positive.

The way all the mitigations were handled again just suggests that FFP is deliberately there to stop smaller clubs from spending too much to challenge the elite.
It absolutely is, especially at the UEFA level where it was a way to soothe the clubs who eventually tried to start the Super League to ensure they stay on top.

I swear they spend all day, sat there with the curtains closed, Leonard Cohen albums on repeat, glued to GOT, just waiting to nip in and post another doomsday scenario, the moment anyone posts anything remotely positive.
Who am I to buck the trend?
south park die.jpg

None of our mitigations were given any weight. We should stop expecting they will.
We should keep challenging them at every opportunity we get because some of the findings don't make sense.

The sporting advantage one doesn't makes sense if the reason for the second charge is increased interest charges.

I just disagree with the idea of sporting advantage. It cannot be quantified, it's impossible.