6 + 2 Point Deductions

I suspect they are not only concluding our appeal but simultaneously deciding what will occur with our 2nd charge and Forest’s charge as both of those will be lingering off the back of this.

If the PL say, as an example, we’ll reduce Evertons by 5 points on appeal, which means Forest get 5 points for their charge and Everton get 5 points for their 2nd charge, then everyone has clarity and we are no worse off than we are now.

It may well pan out like that.
This appeal has nothing to do with the 2nd charge, nor will the IC be discussing with the PL the outcome of this one

Thinking maybe Garner shouldn’t have come out and told the whole world that the points deduction is affecting our performances.
It was a strange thing to say along with saying that boos get to him, it doesn't fill fans with confidence either when you consider how edgy GP is at the moment.

They shouldn;t have confirmed a timeline, even one as vague as 'mid-Feb'
I'm not sure they ever did, we've heard hopes and expectations and the likes from the media, but that's all speculation. The only official position is that the appeal board themselves decide the timeline and they can effectively take as long as they like.

Like I say, I didn't think it would take this long BUT I think the media have created unfair expectations by speculating on a timeline that doesn't exist.

Attachments

• IMG_20240222_153222.jpg
    IMG_20240222_153222.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 9

I've heard Everton and the PL were made aware of the results last wednesday, and apparently last friday Everton challenged something from the results, and that's why no details have been released yet.

To me this suggests weve got some back, but this would obviously mean weve not got the full 10 back
I heard that Shagger Silk demanded our 10 points back and that Richard Masters’s Wife has to lick every inch of his legendary balls as recompense, as of 10pm last night she was just finishing the right one.

Unless i see this thread jump 30 pages in 10 minutes i know nothing has happened yet.

It is farcical this like.
This result doesn't just affect us it effects probably 6/7 teams.
It's not affecting anyone apart from Everton. We're the only ones who are in the wrong position in the table. Teams try and win football matches every week regardless of their position in the table. If they want to believe they're safe and take their foot of the peddle then that's a fraud considering the amount of money they're paid and the fan pays to go and watch them.

The problem with this whole process is the lack of actual outcomes, the IC decides the punishment, so it’s highly possible that if both Forest and Everton rules breaks are heard by separate boards then Forest despite being worse then Everton breech they could get a less point deduction then us

Unless i see this thread jump 30 pages in 10 minutes i know nothing has happened yet.

It is farcical this like.
This result doesn't just affect us it effects probably 6/7 teams.
* Swings in
* checks thread
* fume level average = still no news
* swings out.

GOT is my news source now, even for deaths. I let you lot filter out the clickbait from normal media outlets.. Even if you reduce it by 1% its better than nothing. If ww3 happens, I'll see it here first.

Knighthood for Danny, I say.