6 + 2 Point Deductions

Can't tell if that is a good thing by them putting stuff out this week or if they are just trying to rub it in when we find out we aren't getting anything back.
If there’s anything to interpret from it (and it might mean nothing) I took it more as a shift in tone in terms of them broadcasting -and then putting out on social media- Dyche saying how shocking the original verdict was to everyone. Given they censored Burnham saying the same.

A reminder of how surprised everyone was by the first verdict could just be a little preparation for the sanction being significantly reduced this week. The PR spin will want to avoid it being seen as a massive defeat if it is.

Just a pure guess, but if we do get anything back, It will likely be something like 5 points now, and 5 points suspended.

Or all 10 suspended, but also announce we have a second breach so get 15 points deducted for next season

Just a pure guess, but if we do get anything back, It will likely be something like 5 points now, and 5 points suspended.

Or all 10 suspended, but also announce we have a second breach so get 15 points deducted for next season
I believe if this one is reduced then the second charge would be scrapped. That second charge is more of a disgrace than the first, which is hard to beat but they've managed it.

All charges and current rules need scrapping. Masters needs to resign and get some sensible football people in place.

Come up with some rules that are actually fair for all clubs and start the rules from there, with a punishment everyone knows in place so Clubs know the consequences.

Our case here has been ridiculously harsh. Since the Premier league began, no club lost their most expensive player due to an off-field investigation, their main sponsor sanctioned due to a war, and built a stadium in the middle of a global pandemic. How they've not took any of those into consideration is baffling.

Interesting for this to be going out from SSN the week we expect the verdict and good that Dyche is emphasising how shocked most people, not just us, were by the verdict.

The media starting to put out a few bits the last couple of days . Timing is interesting

Well wouldn't trust Sky or certain newspapers know what I mean?

Sky posting last night about "non-big clubs" qualifying for Europe couldn't be more blatant
just say small clubs outside our six monopoly

They ignored mitigations and over exaggerated factors they said made it worse. Both are wrong. Not the most likely out come, but I think a 30% chance is fair enough
The PL have just contradicted their own stance on Ukraine via the Athletic. And our KC didn't get where he got today by losing... I don't want to get my hopes up, but I'd love to see what the DMCS would make of this.

masters.png