6 + 2 Point Deductions

We aren't being punished for building a Stadium.

We are being punished for claiming interest on loans that we stated were being used for the Stadium when they were not. The independent panel had the paperwork for the loans and internal club communications that showed that the rights media and metro loans could not be used for the Stadium.

They also had documentation showing that Moshiri was providing loans for the Stadium interest-free. We were trying to claim for interest payments that simply didn't exist.
You claimed earlier we deliberately manipulated the books. Even though it was said explicitly we did not deliberately breach the rules or mislead. Thats a totally unproven allegation.

So why do you keep referring to the findings when you clearly haven't even read them.

We are building a stadium and bringing much needed investment, yet are being punished on a technical accounting point regarding interest and allowable PSR infrastructure deductions, at a time of far far higher rates than when we started to build.

My question to you and the premier league, is why is a club who are constructing a new stadium being punished under sustainability rules?

Would we be in breach without the construction project?

Your long winded defences of the premier league position are tedious and its bizarre you would take their side on this after we were issued the biggest penalty in top flight history.

You claimed earlier we deliberately manipulated the books. Even though it was said explicitly we did not deliberately breach the rules or mislead. Thats a totally unproven allegation.

So why do you keep referring to the findings when you clearly haven't even read them.

We are building a stadium and bringing much needed investment, yet are being punished on a technical accounting point regarding interest and allowable PSR infrastructure deductions, at a time of far far higher rates than when we started to build.

My question to you and the premier league, is why is a club who are constructing a new stadium being punished under sustainability rules?

Would we be in breach without the construction project?

Your long winded defences of the premier league position are tedious and its bizarre you would take their side on this after we were issued the biggest penalty in top flight history.

he’s a RS. egnore him mate the little scruff

Forest are in a position whereby their argument centres around selling Johnson later for more money.

If they get that as a mitigation then it opens up our mitigation re Richarlison which was scoffed at.

Forest are in the position of using their appeal which may help us and thus relegate themselves

As much as i think there is a level of corruption stenching out the PL, the so called "brains" at the club have made absolute twonk decisions for years. Gambling on thinking you were signing top players for big money has never gone so wrong. Preferred the days when we dug out bargains - and yes I know things have supposedly changed - but still think we didn't know how to play the "coming into money" game at all. As an aside to all the speeding, driving analogies. Think we need this added to the theory test for owners.
test3532.jpg

As much as i think there is a level of corruption stenching out the PL, the so called "brains" at the club have made absolute twonk decisions for years. Gambling on thinking you were signing top players for big money has never gone so wrong. Preferred the days when we dug out bargains - and yes I know things have supposedly changed - but still think we didn't know how to play the "coming into money" game at all. As an aside to all the speeding, driving analogies. Think we need this added to the theory test for owners. View attachment 242071

Blasphemy! Talk like that won't get you free drinks and food at the captains table fella