6 + 2 Point Deductions

It took the FA 3 days to investigate and overturn a red card. The premier league on the other hand in the 6 weeks since an appeal was submitted have still not even appointed an appeal board for it.

Hope this super silk ties them up in knots and tears them a new one. Absolutely despise them.
I assume you mean tie up in knots after successfully managing to lobby for a suspension of our points deduction?

Looking good lids 👌

LT.jpg

This new barrister may not be able to introduce new evidence, but he can surely refer to the new ESL judgement that was not in place at the time we were punished?

I hope so, as there was some helpful language within the ESL judgement when it comes to punishing clubs in a fair and transparent manner.

If the ESL judgement is considered relevant to the hearing, then I can see the barrister wiping the floor with the PL, because the PL’s punishment of Everton appears to be very confused, and not remotely clear to anyone.

Last edited:
This new barrister may not be able to introduce new evidence, but he can surely refer to the new ESL judgement that was not in place at the time we were punished?

I hope so, as there was some helpful language within the ESL judgement when it comes to punishing clubs in a fair and transparent manner.

If the ESL judgement is considered relevant to the hearing, then I can see the barrister wiping the floor with the PL, because the PL’s punishment of Everton appears to be very confused, and not remotely clear to anyone.

Exactly this

Highlight procedural anomalies and inconsistencies that meant that the punishment is completely disproportionate.

Exactly this

Highlight procedural anomalies and inconsistencies that meant that the punishment is completely disproportionate.

Id be happy with a significant decrease in the points deduction on the grounds that the original deduction was disproportionate. However, it would be even better if this hotshot lawyer could successfully argue that the entire process should be considered invalid or unlawful due to its incompatibility with the new ESL ruling.