6 + 2 Point Deductions

Reading your drivel day after day first and foremost, I don't think you're an Evertonian, you're clearly a "plant" perhaps a RS I don't know but you're clearly here to antagonise people - WUM perhaps.

Secondly, you're incorrect. Your facts are BS. Stop peddling it. I think GOT need to give you special measures and a ten point fine. Go away you t!t
Please inform me where I am incorrect.

The Premier League and PGMOL have it in for us so not sure where we go from here tbh, well other than the championship. Hiding to nothing no matter what we do.

No clue how they can justify any deduction with the rules other teams have been breaking.

City should be playing in the Sunday League if these are the penalties.
Doesn’t work like that. It will be one deduction , so It will be all at once, at worst one relegation finishing on about -100 points. The premier league will give us 6 after appeal and setup a limit of a maximum of 12 points knowing that any top team will still be safe, meaning they won’t threaten a new super league.

I think what we are seeing with the points deduction this weekend is that even if we get it reduced, the affect its had on the team, and on other teams is that it will do us damage regardless. Luton and Bournemouth have had a major confidence boost by it, when previously they looked lost.

Josep_Maria_García.jpg

I think what we are seeing with the points deduction this weekend is that even if we get it reduced, the affect its had on the team, and on other teams is that it will do us damage regardless. Luton and Bournemouth have had a major confidence boost by it, when previously they looked lost.

we need to hope the players don’t get it in they’re heads