6 + 2 Point Deductions

Liverpool and their media brigade have engineered this as part of their ultimate plan: to become the only team in Liverpool. This strengthens their financial clout. There is more to this than financial irregularity. The rs have blood on their hands. Again.

It's the everton way, isn't it to get constantly beaten down. It's bs. But in a way, it's one thing I do admire about us, I am 30, so I haven't seen much success, but I feel like we always find a way to survive. To take the punishment and move on to fight another day. Whatever the outcome of any appeal is, we find a way to keep on going to skate by even if it's by the wiskers on our chin. Even if this relegated us (and I don't think it will), we will keep fighting, we will come back it's what we do. We just don't die...

"It ant about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how wining is done, "

So F the premier league and the biaised agenda, we are Everton, and we will go out and survive and keep moving forward because it's what we do. It's all we know how to do

What grounds have we got for the appeal though?

We did it, we had numerous chances to remedy the situation but chose not to. To cap it all we came up with a laughable defence.
The club are appealing the sanction not the charge, getting 10 points taken off for £10-20m when Portsmouth got a point less for going into admin 12 years ago and both City and Chelsea have openly flaunted the rules

Behave yaself lad
The fact that you think we don't now face a bigger threat than the last two seasons worth of relegations underlines my point.

Again, I ask, this team that's got no more 39 points as a high in the last two seasons is now tasked with getting 48 points - how on earth do you believe they'll do that?

14 already, 10 have gone. We're on 4 and we need another 34 to go with them to have a decent chance to stay up...or you could just assume no other relegation threatened club gets another 32 points...which is a huge assumption.

Where is this 48 coming from? We need 1 more than the 18th place team. That is all.
...yes, and there's 3 teams yet to get their seasons started while we just had our purple patch and we have players who's morale will be shot.

The believe that "this is a good time to get a points deduction" is a line fed by the media to shut us up.

Its a disaster...an utter disaster.

Yu haven't told me how a team that got 36 and 39 points for the last two seasons gets 48 this season...
Come on Dave... are you really questioning how we are going to be 9-12 points better off.. apart from being better defensively.. better in midfield.. and better up front along with being more organised all over... 9-12 points is 3 or 4 wins, from now 1 win has the potential to see us out of the bottom 3...

The fact that you think we don't now face a bigger threat than the last two seasons worth of relegations underlines my point.

Again, I ask, this team that's got no more 39 points as a high in the last two seasons is now tasked with getting 48 points - how on earth do you believe they'll do that?

14 already, 10 have gone. We're on 4 and we need another 34 to go with them to have a decent chance to stay up...or you could just assume no other relegation threatened club gets another 32 points...which is a huge assumption.
Ironic considering all of your posts today

Sean Dyche has got us 35 points from 30 games so far. We have 26 games left to get 34 minimum to hand us a chance.

That's why we're in the bin.
Why are you always so happy lol Do you not think we are a better team now, that has been unlucky in some games meaning we have a lot better chance this season