6 + 2 Point Deductions

I honestly think I’m done with premier league football if we get another deduction. Strikes me as strange how city can sign an 80m defender every year yet everything is fine.
They make considerably more money than us and also sell players for big fees every year. City’s issue is how they got to this position of sustainability in the first place, not how they operate now.

They seem to have very clearly broken rules earlier on in the Abu Dhabi years to get themselves where they are now and that is why they should be punished.

Out of curiosity, when was the last time anyone actually enjoyed supporting Everton? Once upon a time supporting a football club was about football, not spreadsheets, geopolitics, regulations, amortisation etc...
I was thinking that the other day, feel like I have spent more time learning about sand dredging and financial implications these last few years rather than the actual footy enjoyment.

Last edited:

Koeman was the start of what's going on now him and Steve Walshe.
Those two, Moshiri and Kenwright all signing players with no overall plan was an absolute disgrace

Rooney
Sigurdsson
Vladic
Klassen
Sandro
All in one window to play what formation exactly?
Add some stinking loser attitudes on top with a dash of Schneiderlin and Williams and put them all on mega wages and 5 year contracts - what could possibly go wrong!?

Those two, Moshiri and Kenwright all signing players with no overall plan was an absolute disgrace

Rooney
Sigurdsson
Vladic
Klassen
Sandro
Add some stinking loser attitudes on top with a dash of Schneiderlin and Williams and put them all on mega wages and 5 year contracts - what could possibly go wrong!?

Moshiri and Kenwright. All the others are football people on the sport side of the game. Moshiri and Kenwright are supposed to be the brain's of it all its their making this poop show.

Rooney
Sigurdsson
Vladic
Klassen
Sandro
I wonder if anybody will ever knock *Number 10, off the top of this list?

hague.jpg

I mean I think their 115 charges suggests everything is far from fine.
Allegedly; Everything's legal if you don't get caught - nobody's effectively in real terms, laid a glove on City (or Chelsea for their recent shenanigans for that matter) yet - nor are they likely to in the near future.

The PL is linked to UEFA, is linked all the way up to the European Court of Justice (ECJ) I hear tell that the latest is theory is that you can't mandate an offence without at the same time specifying a set punishment,
...you do this - you are punished thus.

As they've (mixed metaphor warning) they've made such a contradictory dogs breakfast of painting themselves in a corner.
Because the whole thing is - in pure legal terms - an unprosecutable mishmash, that they might even draw a line under the whole thing and start anew with a set of proper Crime / Punishment / FFP regulations, thus effectively side stepping the whole 115 City / Chelsea thing.

Our 10pts might well still stand, getting lost in the shuffle - much like Niasse's diving ban.

Moshiri and Kenwright. All the others are football people on the sport side of the game. Moshiri and Kenwright are supposed to be the brain's of it all its their making this poop show.
Koeman’s big football brain wanted Klaasen
Kenwright’s stupid lovey romantic side wanted Rooney back
Moshiri wanted a marquee £45m signing
Vlasic and Sandro were top bargains from Leicesters very own super scout

The club let all these signings happen together all at the same time with no plan and now people are giving Dyche grief for being in a relegation battle after winning 8 in the first half of the season. Mind boggling.

I wonder if anybody will ever knock *Number 10, off the top of this list?

View attachment 240485
Weird signing, weird person, weird situation, weird loan, weird second loan, weird sale. Somehow we only lost some wages that first season and recouped the rest I believe 🤣

We’ll sign someone for real money again. Probably not for the next three windows but 25/26 is our year trust me ;)