6 + 2 Point Deductions

I just can't see how considering we really have not bought much and sold quite a bit. There was also Ornstein last month saying we are in compliance according to his sources.
Clutching at straws, but the club comms have been fairly sincere of late. Be some bollock to drop for the Director of Football to release that recent update saying how important it was to be open and honest with the fans, and then for us to hear of another referral.

There will be no ambiguity after the process we have just been through. We will know exactly their stance on all stadium costs, interest, player X, Y, Z mystery mitigations. The accounting period we will have just reported has been closed for months; not a great deal you can do to change it other than argue about interpretation of rules, but we’ve already done that. If we have breached again the club will have known for a couple of months.

The last financial year is the one where we sold Gordon for £40m in January, plus Kean for £25m shortly after and bought absolutely no one!
Is it not also a 3 year rolling period? Surely the heavy losses we racked up in 2019/20, that will no longer be included, are bigger than losses we made in the last financial year (2022-23)?

Or it's an easy story to get views on, think how many panicked blues and forest fans will be checking out his stuff now or anybody who now writes about it.
Didn’t Thelwell say in his last interview about something about not believing everything that’s been published recently, I’d guess it was related to further possible breaches

Didn’t Thelwell say in his last interview about something about not believing everything that’s been published recently, I’d guess it was related to further possible breaches
I mean I'd say he was talking about transfers and the stupid twitter things like Lingard coming out today.

I will be seriously interested in how Forest get treated here if they have gone over.