6 + 2 Point Deductions

Well, I purposely left players out that were on loan or low price/value aging players

But whatever. Why aren't we factoring in the sales of Stones, Barkley and Lukaku then? They were sold during the period you've just referenced?

And as I also said, we've improved recruitment. Look at the post-Walsh era of that list:

Richarlison
Yerry Mina
Lucas Digne
Kurt Zouma
Bernard
Jonas Lossl
Alex Iwobi
Jean- Philippe Gbamin
Fabian Delph
Djibril Sidibe
Moise Kean
Andre Gomes
Jarrad Branthwaite
Ben Godfrey
Allan
Abdoulaye Doucoure
Niels Nkounkou
James Rodriguez
Joshua King
Robin Olsen
Demarai Gray
Andros Townsend
Salomon Rondon
Asmir Begovic
Andy Lonergan
Vitaliy Mykolenko
Nathan Patterson
Dele Alli
Donny van de Beek
Anwar El Ghazi
Amadou Onana
Dwight McNeil
Neal Maupay
James Garner
Idrissa Gueye
James Tarkowski
Conor Coady
Ruben Vinagre

Granted, we've signed a few duds in there, and more than most clubs, but there's also been good signings, and some we were unlucky with such as Mina (top player , just became injury prone) and Gbamin (suffered the worst injury I can remember for any Everton player.)

If you look at that section of the list, how many permanent transfers would you describe as disastrous? I'm going with 5. Gbamin, Gomes, Alli, Delph and Maupay.

So whilst that list isn't great, i'm counting 13 decent permanent signings with prices, fee's received etc, factored in to my thinking.
As I previously stated, I did a quick google of players signed since Mosh took over mate, hence Barkley Lukaku etc didn't figure. I agree the recruitment of late seems better.
However we'll all have a different definition of 'disastrous' where previous signings are concerned. If we add Rondon, Tosun, vd Beek and, El Ghazi to a few of your 5 disasters I reckon that would have been a significant portion of our match day squads from 18 months - 2 years ago. That's over half a dozen crap signings actually in the match day squad, several even starting regularly. That's what we had to show for the previous 5 years.
That we had so many poor quality players in and around our squad is laughable. We can debate all we want over who was a 'disaster' but the league table the past 2 seasons is what we had to show from the previous 5 years recruitment (the period since Mosh took). That evidence shows we didn't have much to show for upwards of half a billion spent. Not in terms of cups, European qualification, not in terms of a settled management and certainly not a decent quality first team. Hopefully Dyche is given real time to put it right.

Can you explain how anybody can look at any form guide in existence and omit Everton from it?
Giving the PL socials person MAXIMUM benefit of the doubt, and assuming they don’t actually watch or like football, and are unaware of the PL Corrupt logos all over the place, some idiotic spreadsheet jockey will have looked at the current stats and subtracted the same stats from 6 games ago, forgetting we have a big sodding -10 in the points column “earned” in that period.

I’d add this to their list of administrative pathetic-ness rather than their vindictive destruction of Everton bias.

Interesting comment in Martin Samuel’s column today when speculating about relegation and managerial sackings and I quote:

”As for Everton, it was a though the the point penalty never happened. Only a repeat by a vindictive and frightened Premier League administration could send them down now.”

(my highlight in bold)
The years I dismissed that fella as someone who wrote articles just to appeal to the masses. I hang my head in shame.

I thought it was an interesting choice of word “frightened“
The suggestion being that the PL realise that they‘ve overcooked the punishment bigly and now are uncertain of what to do with some potential massive cases to resolve

As I previously stated, I did a quick google of players signed since Mosh took over mate, hence Barkley Lukaku etc didn't figure. I agree the recruitment of late seems better.
However we'll all have a different definition of 'disastrous' where previous signings are concerned. If we add Rondon, Tosun, vd Beek and, El Ghazi to a few of your 5 disasters I reckon that would have been a significant portion of our match day squads from 18 months - 2 years ago. That's over half a dozen crap signings actually in the match day squad, several even starting regularly. That's what we had to show for the previous 5 years.
That we had so many poor quality players in and around our squad is laughable. We can debate all we want over who was a 'disaster' but the league table the past 2 seasons is what we had to show from the previous 5 years recruitment (the period since Mosh took). That evidence shows we didn't have much to show for upwards of half a billion spent. Not in terms of cups, European qualification, not in terms of a settled management and certainly not a decent quality first team. Hopefully Dyche is given real time to put it right.
I’ve said similar for a long time. A lot of these signings where from different managers, yes, it’s been a merry go round but some players came simply because of the money offered, such as Tosun, who I believe was all the back to Sam Allerdyce. Mad when you think about it.

Dyche needs time to make mistakes with transfers but also unearth some gems. He may not be a Pep or a Klopp but he does strike me as a likeable guy. I bet you if you work hard for him he’s your best mate and would do anything for you. Look at how Douc’s, Myko and McNeil are doing. That doesn’t just happen randomly, it happens because the boss has helped you and taught you some stuff. I just hope he signs some low transfer fee type players who we can make some money on in the future.

IDWT COYB

If it’s any consolation, I thought he was a useless tube as well mate.

Maybe we were right though, and he’s changed?!
In fairness it was a good number of years ago when the likes of him, Henry Winter and Cross and others used to discuss football and they all tried to be top dog causing them to come out with some crap.