6 + 2 Point Deductions

A salary cap makes the most sense, with a cap on transfer fees. It regulates a clubs largest expense and is ignorant to spending in other areas like academies and fixed assets, which is what the P&S is trying to do but it’s too convoluted.

Unfortunately what makes the PL so good is the ability to outspend 99% of all the other clubs in the world.

It will never work. Clubs will just pay players in other ways to bump up the money outside of the salary. Just look at Chelsea and loopholes.

It will never work. Clubs will just pay players in other ways to bump up the money outside of the salary. Just look at Chelsea and loopholes.
It works in the States because they have powerful, centralized leagues that have rules, enforcement and timely due process.

So yes, you’re right, it would never work in the toothless PL.

It works in the States because they have powerful, centralized leagues that have rules, enforcement and timely due process.

So yes, you’re right, it would never work in the toothless PL.

Money is this leagues God mate. Its allowed itself to be dominated by it that its fully consumed and controlled by it now. They even promote the championship play off now as the £100m game.
Its an ugly league.

Interesting.... I don't know why we'd negotiate a settlement, certainly not with three clubs. If those clubs thought they'd win compensation at the commission I highly doubt they'd want to negotiate a settlement at all....feels like a bluff to hope we cough up.

I hope Matt Hughes is getting absolutely leathered back and forth over twitter for having to walk back his lies.

so now the three teams aren’t suing but want compo? wtf what withwe have no money
Seems to me Leicester are talking about a negotiated settlement as they dont want to be responsible for putting another club into administration.
Better news is the other clubs (burnley etc) are looking at suing the PL as the PL took so long to deal with Evertons case and hand out a penalty.
If you think about City and how long their case is taking and that they are 100% guilty of something the clubs will be lining up to sue the PL. May just make them buckle, change the points deduction to a fine for Moshiri and rethink this whole silly football destroying thing!!