6 + 2 Point Deductions

This is absolutely not reaction the Premier League expected. There is universal outrage from fans to commentators to MPs to journalists. They will be under massive pressure to scale back the punishment, but if they really want to make us the sacrificial lambs maybe they'll hold tight and try to ride it out hoping we get enough wins to pull clear of relegation very quickly?

This is absolutely not reaction the Premier League expected. There is universal outrage from fans to commentators to MPs to journalists. They will be under massive pressure to scale back the punishment, but if they really want to make us the sacrificial lambs maybe they'll hold tight and try to ride it out hoping we get enough wins to pull clear of relegation very quickly?
I feel total opposite to this.

The 10 points was to see us buried & relegated.
Once out of the way in the Championship they are free to change rules again to brush City's & Chelsea's under the carpet.
All this before an Independent Regulator gets appointed.

Obviously they never took into account the scale of the backlash.....Incompetent Idiots.

Nothing. They stay until the appeal is over.
Makes sense like, just thought I read something the other day. Might have been about Juves case. Their points were reinstated upon appeal and then they got docked -3 or whatever instead of the initial amount.

Such a farce having this done mid-season though.
Not just for us, but all the other teams fighting around the bottom.

I read it was 5.30 so more could attend and lets be honest, we arent protesting against Doris the receptionist, so its a good job shes in Gordons wine bar enjoying her G&T.
Fair enough and I'm all for protecting Doris (although I did hear she handles the incoming brown envelopes so is up to her neck in this!).

The point remains though, so who are they protesting at? There'll be no-one there to take any notice.