6 + 2 Point Deductions

IMG-20231124-WA0002.jpg

This "sporting advantage" always riles me up.

Sure we might have spent more than allowed which might have given us a sporting advantage in purchases.

But we also had to ship off any half decent player to try and stay afloat i.e. a sporting disadvantage? Never seems to be spoken about.

If you're forced to sell a Richarlison to try and not get a bollocking you're a weaker side.

Not sure where you've witnessed that, twitter perhaps? I live in Woolsville, there are few blues here, but literally everyone I've spoken to regarding this, has been on our side. Even the out of town glory hunting manu/rs types.
Thanks for the response.
Well I live in East Yorkshire and travel up and down the East coast and my allegiance is well known to those who I deal with and they're all saying we're due a wake up call and deserve relegation.

A lot of it is jealousy, though not sure what they’re jealous about ha ha. But it’s our history and fans imo. So called big clubs who think they’re bigger than us and have better fans IE. Villa, Newcastle, Leeds and Leicester where were all thier fans when they were fighting relegation.

And then you have the likes of West Ham thinking they’re bigger because of their free ground and the trophy they won last season.

And limited knowledgable fans of other clubs, who know nothing about Everton , but read the bias journalists on twitter or turn on talkSPORT and hear Simon Jordon going on about this 500mil for the last 3yrs which now seems to have become 700mil. And it just feeds the narrative. Being one of the biggest 4 clubs imo when the prem started, we had more league titles than Utd at that point. I think we’re the easiest target. Also it’s Liverpool, because they’re the media darlings and have all their ex players in the media or these cockney reds all over the place spouting nonsense, we become another easy target.

Let’s slag Everton and we will get loads of clicks from the reds all over the world.
Excellent. It's all down to ignorance but we've never been swaggering about like a Billy Big Bollocks to warrant the vitriolic behaviour.