6 + 2 Point Deductions

There's also a section there where the PL demanded a meeting with Everton and told them to bring their laptops and any work electronic device to be able to answer all questions asked of them, Everton rightly didn't bother doing that and the PL then talks about being frustrated that they had to request information afterwards instead. The PL are massively overstepping their remit, clubs can be co-operative and at the same time be protective of their own business interests (which thankfully the report agrees with the club on).

We might still end up with 4

As I see it they've only done half of the punishment because for some reason, they didn't/couldn't/wouldn't look at the accounts in full so we've been hit with 3 points for a breach with 1 point taken off for good behaviour (even though Forest got 2) and they're going to look at the accounts in depth (why they haven't done this before going to a commission is beyond me) and calculate how much over we actually are and sting us with more points

It's just incompetence and malice from all around to drag it out like this and give different punishments to different clubs
It’s totally mad not to look at it in its totality instead of dragging it out. Although from my admittedly vague understanding, it wouldn’t be a points deduction this season? Potentially starting next season on minus points?

Just been reading the report and all we can say in this instance is thankfully the KC and the IC had a degree of common sense about ghrm

Make no mistake the PL we’re coming for us again and coming for us HARD. Their request to change the figures mid process being a particular highlight. Their response to our mitigations is that they were out for blood

It’s totally mad not to look at it in its totality instead of dragging it out. Although from my admittedly vague understanding, it wouldn’t be a points deduction this season? Potentially starting next season on minus points?
Depends how bad they want to screw us over

If this interest has been treated as capitalised in our accounts, which are audited, then I dont understand this at all. Are the league actually going to argue against our accounts?

I find this all extremely bizarre. The league just have no clue how to run the game properly.
They're simply trying to find anything at all possible to hit us with just enough points to be relegated. I am utterly convinced of it at this point.