6 + 2 Point Deductions

It isn’t mate, we’ve just been charged for 2022/23 lol how are the 2024/25 accounts gonna be known in 2024? The year end is only June 2025.

The accounts we’ve just released are 2022/23.
I'm talking about the actual seasons as they occur, not as they are released or charged which is obviously on a big lag.

Our financial result for next season (24/25), which is what I'm talking about, will be added to 22/23 and 23/24. If the rules haven't changed by then we have a problem because 21/22 will fall off. So we probably need the rules to change for how next season will be treated, even if on one level it isn't fair for them to change them.

I've been a critic of Everton and some of the defences but I will say this.

It is fair to Everton, Nottingham Forest, maybe Leicester and perhaps Wolves given how many they sold to not keep the current system until 2024-25 if not 2025-26 IMO and let the chips fall where they may.

That is to say the 3 rolling years form laat season to next, a final assessment in Janaury 2026 or this year to 2025-26 and a final Assessment in January 2027.

While simultaneously introducing the new UEFA led rules once this cycle has been exhausted. To change it midstream seems mad and rather unfair. Illogical.

I would also add, people rightly focus on the big clubs in respect of who it might save but...

Aston Villa. Lead a very charmed life or have in the last few years. Richard Masters as per one site is an Aston Villa fan.

Their starting point for 3 g3ar FFP swings from +£25m perhaps, breakevenish Pre Tax plus FFP costs to £90-95m ie a Pre Tax Loss of-£120m less £25-30m in FFP Allowables.

How convenient if they seek to change the Rules or punishments going into 2024-25. A bit of a challenge to comply to this but surely a larger one in the period ending 2024-25!

Why 17 clubs would vote for it is rather strange given it probably isn't in their direct interest to do so. 14 needed to make a change. I can think of more than 6 who should quite like the current system.

(Fulham seem to have lost -£154m to last h3s4 in the relevant Period vs a limit of -£72m, Bournemouth -£104m once you strip out Exceptional debt Writeoff).

Nottingham Forest Promotion Bonuses not excluded, what happens if you do likewise for Bournemouth and Fulham? Fail?

I've been a critic of Everton and some of the defences but I will say this.

It is fair to Everton, Nottingham Forest, maybe Leicester and perhaps Wolves given how many they sold to not keep the current system until 2024-25 if not 2025-26 IMO and let the chips fall where they may.

That is to say the 3 rolling years form laat season to next, a final assessment in Janaury 2026 or this year to 2025-26 and a final Assessment in January 2027.

While simultaneously introducing the new UEFA led rules once this cycle has been exhausted. To change it midstream seems mad and rather unfair. Illogical.

I would also add, people rightly focus on the big clubs in respect of who it might save but...

Aston Villa. Lead a very charmed life or have in the last few years. Richard Masters as per one site is an Aston Villa fan.

Their starting point for 3 g3ar FFP swings from +£25m perhaps, breakevenish Pre Tax plus FFP costs to £90-95m ie a Pre Tax Loss of-£120m less £25-30m in FFP Allowables.

How convenient if they seek to change the Rules or punishments going into 2024-25. A bit of a challenge to comply to this but surely a larger one in the period ending 2024-25!

Why 17 clubs would vote for it is rather strange given it probably isn't in their direct interest to do so. 14 needed to make a change. I can think of more than 6 who should quite like the current system.

(Fulham seem to have lost -£154m to last h3s4 in the relevant Period vs a limit of -£72m, Bournemouth -£104m once you strip out Exceptional debt Writeoff).

Nottingham Forest Promotion Bonuses not excluded, what happens if you do likewise for Bournemouth and Fulham? Fail?
You cant be posting on OTIB the below and then posting the above, just to make clear Mr pop, I’m a season ticket holder at both Goodison and Ashton gate

It's not about that - it's about the PL protecting the image of the big teams who break the rules the most, and their own alongside it.

Let's face it, City won't get points deducted, neither will Chelsea, neither will Newcastle/the RS/Utd, as that's where the money comes from, why would they harm them when there's 15 other easy targets? By the time it comes to look at their 1959129519295 breaches - it'd be 1m per breach and they'll just pay it instantly and life will go on.

Some of the misleading crap @Mr Popodopolous has posted on his other site in his campaign against us.

Ignore this weasel

'Someone I take as a sensible Everton fan, who does indeed analyse their Financials- The Esk- he forecast a Loss pre tax of £49m laat year.

80%, or so worse, wow. No wonder they failed again. They spent £90-95m on Additions in the Transfer Market last season, some of ir maybe contingent ie triggered on Appearances etc but..

Compare and contrast to Wolves who slammed the breaks in Summer 2023, got selling and continued consolidation in January 2024.'