Townsend 40k
Jean-Phillipe Gbamin 75k

Returned from loan
Coady 55k
Vinagre 24k

Sent out on loan
Holgate
Maupay

c£30m saved on wages from these players that have left, so from our accounts our gross wages is £159m, that would have reduced to £129m in 2024 accounts plus the players we have bought.... on top of that we received £77.2m in transfer fees.

These won`t appear in the accounts till June this year so I `m not sure a big sale will be needed from a PSR point of view this summer....

Then at the end of this season we have the following players leaving :-

Out of Contract
Gomes 113k
Alli 100k
Gueye 80k
Coleman 55k
Young 40k

End of Loan
Harrison 90k
Danjuma 53k

Just these out of contract and returning from loan will save us £30m per year.

Again if we can get out of this season as a PL team we will have much more wiggle room next season to rebuild.

All good points

Plus we'll only have 3 players next season to play.

Since these accounts (June 23), we have :-

Sold
Kean 50k 28m
Iwobi 120k 22m
Gray 25k 8m
Cannon 5k 7.5m
Simms 17k 6m
Nkounkou 19k 1.7m
Ishe Samuels Smith 4m

Released
Mina 120k
Davies 25k
Begovic 45k
Townsend 40k
Jean-Phillipe Gbamin 75k

Returned from loan
Coady 55k
Vinagre 24k

Sent out on loan
Holgate
Maupay

c£30m saved on wages from these players that have left, so from our accounts our gross wages is £159m, that would have reduced to £129m in 2024 accounts plus the players we have bought.... on top of that we received £77.2m in transfer fees.

These won`t appear in the accounts till June this year so I `m not sure a big sale will be needed from a PSR point of view this summer....

Out of Contract
Gomes 113k
Alli 100k
Gueye 80k
Coleman 55k
Young 40k

End of Loan
Harrison 90k
Danjuma 53k

Again if we can get out of this season as a PL team we will have much more wiggle room next season to rebuild.
Yeah, we've done a lot to decrease the wage load for the future that hasn't necessarily shown up yet. You may be right about not needing to have a fire sale for PSR this summer, but I think we still end up doing it, because it's the only way the club's going to get significant money coming into the coffers that isn't just borrowed.

So I still think something close to a fire sale may be inevitable with the overall financial position we're in as a business if nothing else, PSR concerns or not.

Since these accounts (June 23), we have :-

Sold
Kean 50k 28m
Iwobi 120k 22m
Gray 25k 8m
Cannon 5k 7.5m
Simms 17k 6m
Nkounkou 19k 1.7m
Ishe Samuels Smith 4m

Released
Mina 120k
Davies 25k
Begovic 45k
Townsend 40k
Jean-Phillipe Gbamin 75k

Returned from loan
Coady 55k
Vinagre 24k

Sent out on loan
Holgate
Maupay

Out of Contract
Gomes 113k
Alli 100k
Gueye 80k
Coleman 55k
Young 40k

End of Loan
Harrison 90k
Danjuma 53k

It may not be for PSR. But sadly it probably will be for liquidity.

Yeah, we've done a lot to decrease the wage load for the future that hasn't necessarily shown up yet. You may be right about not needing to have a fire sale for PSR this summer, but I think we still end up doing it, because it's the only way the club's going to get significant money coming into the coffers that isn't just borrowed.

So I still think something close to a fire sale may be inevitable with the overall financial position we're in as a business if nothing else, PSR concerns or not.
I don't think we need fire sale, I think we need to cash in on players who have increased significantly in value so we can improve our balance sheet. We have to reinvent ourselves as a club that young promising players want to play for due to the fact they'll get game time, they'll get great support from the fans and we'll sell them to a bigger club when the time comes. We've done this with a few players over the years but it needs to become our modus operandi until we can start generating more money. It also won't work with a coach like Dyche in charge, we'd need to swop him for someone like Potter

I don't think we need fire sale, I think we need to cash in on players who have increased significantly in value so we can improve our balance sheet. We have to reinvent ourselves as a club that young promising players want to play for due to the fact they'll get game time, they'll get great support from the fans and we'll sell them to a bigger club when the time comes. We've done this with a few players over the years but it needs to become our modus operandi until we can start generating more money. It also won't work with a coach like Dyche in charge, we'd need to swop him for someone like Potter
we won’t get a new manager even if then till summer