6 + 2 Point Deductions

If this years figures are primarily due to stadium costs or interest on loan payments, not overspend on players, could we see another punishment other than points.

Both charges are for the same thing

Myers tweeted that as the 1st 2 years have been punished, the 3rd stands alone at £35m.

I saw Esk saying something about us treating the loans/interest differently now so we shouldnt have breached.

But even if we have breached due to loans for daily costs, or the stadium then its not down to us buying loads of players like the last accusation. Keeping the lights on or paying for a stadium is not an on field sporting advantage

I actually think now we have had 4 points back this is where Everton now need to press the matter and say, ‘you gave us 10 points’ this has affected players I.e James Garner and this has affected us in a sporting sense’. Everton need to now privately sue the Premier League for an unjust 10 point deduction, they really can’t argue they have given us 4 back.

When you look at how last season’s relegated clubs are getting on in the Championship, and you look at the three absolute munters who came up and see the disparity that exists, you realise that the Scab 6 have effectively got the closed shop scum league they always wanted.

The game is pretty much gone to be honest. The disgusting clubs at the top of the league hoover up all the trophies, are allowed to lose as much money as they want because they can just sell gash like Rhian Brewster to balance their books at a moments notice and are helped over the line by referees whenever a team has the audacity to make it difficult for them.

I’ll hate the Everton board, and the board members of the other coward 14 clubs who didn’t immediately vote to exile the Shyster Six from domestic football following the super league. There will never be an opportunity as golden as that to reset the game ever again.

Myers tweeted that as the 1st 2 years have been punished, the 3rd stands alone at £35m.

I saw Esk saying something about us treating the loans/interest differently now so we shouldnt have breached.

But even if we have breached due to loans for daily costs, or the stadium then its not down to us buying loads of players like the last accusation.

which forest have!

When you look at how last season’s relegated clubs are getting on in the Championship, and you look at the three absolute munters who came up and see the disparity that exists, you realise that the Scab 6 have effectively got the closed shop scum league they always wanted.

The game is pretty much gone to be honest. The disgusting clubs at the top of the league hoover up all the trophies, are allowed to lose as much money as they want because they can just sell gash like Rhian Brewster to balance their books at a moments notice and are helped over the line by referees whenever a team has the audacity to make it difficult for them.

I’ll hate the Everton board, and the board members of the other coward 14 clubs who didn’t immediately vote to exile the Shyster Six from domestic football following the super league. There will never be an opportunity as golden as that to reset the game ever again.

munters lol