6 + 2 Point Deductions

Fixtures usually get released mid June. That may have to be put back
The 22/23 AGM was held on 14/6/23 the significance of that was the date when the 3 shares previously held by Leeds, Southampton and Leicester were transferred to Burnley , Sheffield Utd &Luton . In effect it wasn’t till that date that compilation of the 20 teams for 23/24 was agreed.
It’s far from satisfactory but it’s the date of the 23/24 AGM which will be the latest date that the 24/25 teams can be decided

The 22/23 AGM was held on 14/6/23 the significance of that was the date when the 3 shares previously held by Leeds, Southampton and Leicester were transferred to Burnley , Sheffield Utd &Luton . In effect it wasn’t till that date that compilation of the 20 teams for 23/24 was agreed.
It’s far from satisfactory but it’s the date of the 23/24 AGM which will be the latest date that the 24/25 teams can be decided
And it’s a long way from a given final appeal verdicts will be known before mid June so it could get very very messy unless the PL somehow changes course on all of it.

I see the Mayor of Liverpool caught up to the Mayor of Manchester this morning.

Would like to have seen a bit more fight from Rotheram over this. You just know Burnham would’ve gone absolutely apes**t if he’d been Liverpool Mayor.

Bit unfair to him this, he has been doing his bit. Burnham has been more vocal, sure, but he's a bigger name and is actually an Evertonian so obviously closer to his heart.

Bit unfair to him this, he has been doing his bit. Burnham has been more vocal, sure, but he's a bigger name and is actually an Evertonian so obviously closer to his heart.
I don't think it is unfair.

He's the mayor of Everton's city.

It shouldn't be up to the mayor of a neighbouring city to lead the fight for the club.

Burnham posts last night, Rotheram this morning. It even feels like he's making a token effort because of Burnham's post.

I don't think it is unfair.

He's the mayor of Everton's city.

It shouldn't be up to the mayor of a neighbouring city to lead the fight for the club.

Burnham posts last night, Rotheram this morning. It even feels like he's making a token effort because of Burnham's post.

I think that's the difference between a fan and it being someone's job mate.

Burnham, like me and you posting right now in working hours, cannot switch off from Everton.