6 + 2 Point Deductions

None of you know anything stop pretending you do.
I half hope we get nothing back or a random number like 1 just to shut the blag ITK’s up.

I expect 5 back and then 5 for the second offence which will keep us at 10, and it means if they have to punish a top club in the future it’s not much for them to lose.

So, after I said we are getting four back three or four days ago, now everybody is thinking it's four?
4 has been the figure bandied about for months to be honest. It’s a fairly safe figure for people to guess at, as it makes the deduction palatable for many, but is still harsh enough that it has an impact.

Not commenting on the reliability of your ITK, but I’ve seen 4 being mentioned since the first deduction was made.

I half hope we get nothing back or a random number like 1 just to shut the blag ITK’s up.

I expect 5 back and then 5 for the second offence which will keep us at 10, and it means if they have to punish a top club in the future it’s not much for them to lose.

that’s just daft then in it to half hope when we need them utter stupid thing to say