6 + 2 Point Deductions

Now back to breaking the damaging echo chamber the anger monopolising NSNO slugs want you to be kept in.

We need an Everton that’s not at odds with reality. Fans that aren’t relics demanding AMBISHUN as the instant tonic solution to all our problems. Those that hate on me just hate themselves, Everton is a vehicle for their own anger therapy at getting older and losing control. You probably sit by some of these at the ground. Be better, Evertonians.

This a bit like seeing ricky gervais's new stand up and having to remind yourself that the office was actually really good back in the day.

I'll give you some credit for wit, the hangers on make it tough but still some decent bits. It is certatinly a level above @Goat and his facebook da financial football expert act or @Moomin just seeking highs off other peoples lows but if we could hopefully just keep the spamming levels done or stick to weekends it might keep the act fresh.
Gervais has never ever been funny, comedy for Estate agents.

If it ever comes to light that the PL never released the outcome of the appeal within an hour of its decision, that should be seen as totally unacceptable. Why would they not announce it almost instantaneously?
I mean it's not inconceivable that they would have played out that scenario and already decided what punishment would be handed out.
Really is getting beyond a joke now.

April 2022 Usmanov was sanctioned, so that's when we lost sponsorship.

Look at the audited accounts we as a club publish.

The sponsorship numbers for the 20/21 and 21/22 season are pretty much the same value.

We got paid in full by the looks of it. How can we use that as defence?

For the second charge we can use it as a mitigating factor.

So did I over a period of many years as an EO & HEO.

It was always 'fixed'. When the appeal panel convened, you were given a list of those unsuccessful candidates who had appealed. You were told how many were to get through on appeal, and given a list of where each appelant came in the promotion list. So, for example, if Regional/Area Office said promote three on appeal, you were told to promote the three nearest 'the line' (the cut-off point between those promoted and those not promoted). It was somewhat soul-destroying, doing the interviews knowing that some came before you with hope, and you knew that they had no hope. Such was/is the machinations of the civil service...
The department I worked didn’t, toward the end of my career ,work of a promotion list all jobs be they on promotion or sideways moves awere advertised and individuals could only apply for posts above their current grade if their line manager had graded them fit for promotion.
It was still a flawed process but far better than the process under which I got my EO and HEO promotions . Both my line managers were very soft markers and I know for a fact that other colleagues working in far higher performing offices were always said to be not to the standard simply because they staff in those offices were being measured against better quality staff.

It’s easier to scream conspiracy than accept accountability. Look at Trump supporters. Evertonians are not that and nor should we stand by and allow that to happen.

The Premier League aren’t corrupt, they’re inept. Everton have been terribly ran and put themselves at their mercy by folly and incompetence.

All we’re asking for here is reasonable punishment. Which the PL have overreached on.

If it ever comes to light that the PL never released the outcome of the appeal within an hour of its decision, that should be seen as totally unacceptable. Why would they not announce it almost instantaneously?
I mean it's not inconceivable that they would have played out that scenario and already decided what punishment would be handed out.
you reckon the club knows? I wonder

they did last time

There's definitely a case of them and the club needing to agree how to word it, especially if they're losing face by giving us some points back, but that should be like a day at most.