6 + 2 Point Deductions

No leak last night, so definitely not today. Next week after our fixture is possible, but who knows they might wait until the next international fixtures.
There was no leak before the first result. I’ve looked back and the first rumours of ten points from journos started about 12 and by 1217 there was official confirmation.

Yeah, 4 points back seems to be the most rumoured number so I’ve set it as the mid- point of my expectations.

Any deduction is wrong for something like this but more than 4 will feel like an ok result for me, less than 4 will feel like a real defeat. If it does end up being exactly 4 it’s pretty much the shrug-your-shoulders number.

I would be furious with 4 points back.

There was no leak before the first result. I’ve looked back and the first rumours of ten points from journos started about 12 and by 1217 there was official confirmation.
Somebody on this forum said about the 10 points a couple of days before it was officially announced, and we were all laughing at him...

Dyche presser not happening til tomorrow, even for Monday games Saturday pressers feel rare?

Doesn’t necessarily mean they know the appeal result is coming today but I suspect they’re keeping the decks clear just in case.
That's definately unusual. It's either Everton wanting the news out before the presser, or the PL trying to delay the announcement. Defiantly being planned arround the news this.

Somebody on this forum said about the 10 points a couple of days before it was officially announced, and we were all laughing at him...
True, but I’m meaning there wasn’t any leak at all from the usual press suspects like Ornstein etc.

Daveyduck may well have known the outcome, but at the same time if you scroll up these pages you will find someone saying “it’ll be x” no matter what outcome is reached at the appeal so someone will look ITK among all the guesses.