6 + 2 Point Deductions

So. Valentines update....

From the 10 points deducted from my missus for failing to get me a card (of which she knew nothing of the penalty system).

After kindly hearing her well put together case last night, using few words but the mitigation was eloquently and succinctly put and, in a most definitely shagger silk style.

So. On this basis.

The final point deduction she received from the independent panel of me, @Exeter_Gently and @arch stanton is 6 points.

I believe this is a good omen.

Oh, and this is under embargo. Please do not share until Friday at 16:59.

Cheers. Sleep well blues.
she came round this afternoon to do some community service.

My thinking exactly. In a criminal or civil case or a proper regulatory hearing the PL case would be laughed out of court

This “admitted guilt” is 100 media spin. It’s basically Everton saying “we’re not guilty….however if you say we are here’s some reasons why” And they’ve gone “hahaha you said guilty here’s 10 points”

we’re hopefully laying down thursday law!

Feel like if you've read what I wrote, its pretty clear what my opinion is. Arent repeating myself for the sake of it.
But you are. Most of your posts are saying exactly the same thing. It's a yawnfest.

We don't care about Luton or their mutant fans. We don't feel sorry for them. We are truly not bothered. We don't want to discuss them.

And please stop using the word 'aren't'. It makes me feel sick. What's wrong with writing 'I'm not'?

From my understanding, Everton never actually admitted guilt. They admitted they were 19.5 million over or whatever the figure was but they presented several legitimate reasons for it which would have comfortably brought them back within. The PL however rejected and ignored every claim, charged them and then painted it as if we had admitted it all. They have been controlling the narrative and who and what gets reported what ever since.

If the appeal board comes to a decision that the reasons for being over were legitimate, then it would mean that there has been no breach and all charges dropped, at least on the first charge anyway.

Having said that, the legitimacy and independence of the appeal board is very questionable when you consider that it was chosen and briefed by the PL themselves and you would have to assume that they get paid by them too. Makes a mockery out of the whole process once again. Kangaroo courts is the term i would use as it has more in relation to what has been going on.

I thought we didn’t initially, but then said we were £9.5m over but with a lot of mitigating circumstances, loss of sponsorship, not suing *certain player* etc.