6 + 2 Point Deductions

Where did you get the six points punishment? What is the logic behind your reasoning? We have already been partially punished for the second breach. If we don't get anything back after appeal and they find us guilty they should only punish us for one year breach and that would be 3-4 point deduction, right?

I believe the “ guidelines “ say that it’s a 6 point penalty for breaching … as in starting at 6 and then 1 point for every 5m that you’re over the limit

final day of the appeal hearing

giphy-downsized.gif

Can just see mosh walking in screaming “ you can’t handle the truth” while showing the committee that his driving glove doesn’t fit

I believe the “ guidelines “ say that it’s a 6 point penalty for breaching … as in starting at 6 and then 1 point for every 5m that you’re over the limit
The commission explicitly didn't use that formula. If they did use the formula, meaning they were essentially not independent from the PL and were lying in their report, they would be monumentally stupid to do it again.

The commission explicitly didn't use that formula. If they did use the formula, meaning they were essentially not independent from the PL and were lying in their report, they would be monumentally stupid to do it again.

I think they have already demonstrated how stupid they are … or at least shown that they are to lazy to even hide what they’re doing