6 + 2 Point Deductions

😂😂
Since there are no sheets in the vicinity, I’m not too proud to admit that every soft fabric the office I’m currently sat in is already completely saturated with urine after today’s pretty vague news. No idea why, but all hope of anything good coming out of this has completely evaporated today. What a club 🤣

Why? There has literally been no news whatsoever.

Yeah and everton cant talk about the case to them giving the info to ornstein of the results of the first case and the second charge. Before they even announced it.
Yet more stories in the media the day before the appeal

Totally unprofessional organisation

I think they give us 4 points back

Then dock another 6 on the next charge.
Thats what i think they would want to happen easy way out for them, really hope we can get a win here be such a lift for the fan base

The govt questioning them is obviously good on paper, but what will it mean in real life? We've seen all manner of big business shaft the consumer in the last decade with our govt, and current opposition nodding along.

The PL is a private company. What's to stop them saying 'Our business, our rules, shove it up your hoop and leave if you don't like it'?

I don't see us getting any of our rightly deserved points that we earned on the pitch back. The Premier League knows they handled this in the worst way possible without any sort of logical reasoning and their egos are way too big to admit they screwed up and give us points back. It's an absolute shame and it has been since the league was first formed.

I don't see us getting any of our rightly deserved points that we earned on the pitch back. The Premier League knows they handled this in the worst way possible without any sort of logical reasoning and their egos are way too big to admit they screwed up and give us points back. It's an absolute shame and it has been since the league was first formed.
It isn’t the premier league deciding this though…

how come they will tell the world this is happening but won't let anybody know the date of the city trial

Do we know how the City case is being handled yet? With the charges thrown at them, basically fraud, it may yet be court proceedings. The rules on talking about that would be very different to the rules on a gathering of a PL appointed independent commission.

Lets hope our Super Silk did a good job of putting a good case forward and is ready to sue their asses when their hand picked un-independent panel inevitably deny our appeal and rule their pay masters way.